Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greatest Ever WWE Diva

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
Well we've had a poll on who is the greatest ever wrestler before, but who do you guys think is the greatest WWE diva to walk the isle. I've picked the ones I felt made the most impact, not just the best looking (eg: Stacey or Torrie) or best in the ring (eg: Molly or Victoria). I see a lot of love for Lita on these boards, is she the greatest? Or maybe the original first lady of wrestling Miss Elizabeth? How about the 9th Wonder of the World Chyna? You decide!

Guest_Tank_*

Guest_Tank_*
  • Guests
A lot of Diva's have done a lot of great things for the business.

Some female wrestlers are technically good, but too monstrous, (like Chyna). Others are beautful but do little or nothing in-ring (like Ivory, Torrie, Jackie). And why valet's are good for getting pops behind a blan wrestler (Stacey), I'd rather see them in the ring.

Trish Stratus has my vote for most improved, because she went from a valet to a wrestler and her ring work gets better all the time.

When it comes down to it though-- Lita is my pick. Why? Cause she combines all of the above. And i have never heard crowds pop for a women's match like I last night on RAW. And it was for Lita.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,795 posts
After thinking about this, I also went with Lita on this. I don't know enough about Miss Elizabeth or Moolah to really vote for them, although I know Moolah was apparently great back in the day.

Lita's got the in ring work to back herself up with. I wouldn't consider hr the most beautiful of all of them, yet still, there is something aobut her...some charisma or something that none of the others have...even just in photographs that does make her more attractive than she would be otherwise. I dunno. She kind of has the bad girl look goin for her, but that doesn't usually turn me on...hmmm..yeah..like I said, she knows what she's doing out there and can really get the crowd behind her.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Yes it's true I love Lita. She's different from the rest of the divas w/ her style of dress but at the same time she looks awesome. She's unique, and that's one of the things I like about her. She's got it in the ring, always has. Outside the ring, WOW. She has got the most awesome body in a bikini - she's my favorite diva in a bikini/"swimsuit." When she's not wrestling, she's taking care of animals. Some people say they like animals, but she proves it. She'll sit there & wash dogs & clean out their sh*tty cages just cause she loves animals - she's a very kind-hearted person. People don't like the tattoo & pass that off as an excuse to knock her, or they say she has "an ungly face." Look - I've seen worse. I think she's pretty f*ckin' cute in the face, and like I said her body is amazing.

Then there's Trish - holy sh*t she's fine as hell. There's not a single thing about her I don't like. In the ring, she's gone from mere valet-type tactics to taking the time to learn to be an actual "wrestler." She's improved just about as much as anyone can. She was being referred to in various places (magazines, internet, etc) as the most improved wrestler of 2002 period over even the guys. That's amazing. In her diva photo-shoots, she's my favorite - I just love Trish & her choices of lingerie. Trish + thigh highs = love

It's hard for me to choose one of the two over the other. I tend to lean towards Lita for being so unique, but Trish has got me covered in the divas lingerie photoshoot department.

Oh and Victoria is becoming quite the hottie...gonna keep my eye on her :D

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
I had to pick Sable, from back in her heyday (around Playboy time). She's not a great wrestler (or even a good one), but she drew a lot more mainstream interest into the WWF and helped get the women's division started back up (and the belt with it). If it wasn't for her popularity, we might not see the divas like we do today.

I would just like to note that in fairness, I cannot truly judge some of the older divas more accurately.

Guest_ogpapasmurf_*

Guest_ogpapasmurf_*
  • Guests
i'm gonna go with Chyna here. first and only women ever to win the intercontinental title, that's one hell of an accomplishment. and imagine how she would of dominated the women's division had she been more involved in it. hell, imagine how she would dominate the women's division today even with trish, lita, molly, victoria, and my personal favorite jazz. she would have owned sable in her hey day too. Chyna was a bad *****!

xdflwr

xdflwr

diet cokehead

• Members
  • 5,143 posts
eee! my favourite topic in the world to blab on about, how exciting!

well, i picked trish. i don't know why i love her so... she's canadian, for starters; beautiful greek features, gorgeous body, and arguably the best all-around diva they have at the moment! it's arguable simply because there are so many divas right now. we haven't had a chance to see the full extent of their abilities.

however, i'm a huge lita mark. have been for years. her style's sexy and tomboyish, and that was always her appeal-- she could mix it up with the boys, as shown by her ability to duplicate essa rios' moves with all the grace and polish he executed them with. (i miss essa, as a sidenote.) she hooked up with my silly preteen heartthrobs, the hardyz, and i honestly couldn't love the chick more. thing is, i discovered how amazing a person she is too, which is most evident with her volunteer work at animal shelters and such. she's so kind, we haven't really been able to see that quality in any of the other divas and it makes her seem really genuine.

of course, a close call would be chyna. she's the reason i started watching wrestling in the first place. a muscleclad girl who could look hot and kick guys' asses. it doesn't get any better. she did amazing things and broke new ground (first female ic champ, now that's something), so i guess that would make her the obvious choice. but since we've all witnessed trish's in-ring experience and mic skills grow, i have to choose her. :)

Darth Dude

Darth Dude

terminal crazy

• Members
  • 13,972 posts
I voted for Sunny. She never wrestled but she was hot as hell and funny on the mic.

Guest_Tank_*

Guest_Tank_*
  • Guests

XDflwr:
of course, a close call would be chyna. she's the reason i started watching wrestling in the first place. a muscleclad girl who could look hot and kick guys' asses.

Sadly, Chyna is WAY hotter now than when she was in the WWE. I always thought she was to mannish to be hot. But she looks WAY better now.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,147 posts
I voted for Chyna. As previously mentioned, she won the Intercontinental title and got hot. I would also like to mention Sherri Martel (Sensational Sherri) and Wendy Richter. Sherri Martel was a fantastic wrestler (AWA World Women's Champ on multiple occasions and probably won other championships) and was gorgeous, in my opinion. Wendy Richter was damn good-looking, too, and was a multiple time WWF World Women's Champ.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts

Tank:
Others are beautful but do little or nothing in-ring (like Ivory, Torrie, Jackie).

Ivory needs to be removed from that distinction.

Otherwise I think the best Diva thing can't be decided. The Best Diva is kinda like the Best Bond film... there isn't one. Bits and pieces of just about every Bond make up the "best Bond film". Same thing with Divas. So in my opinion the best Diva is a triple "tie" between Chyna, Trish Stratus and Lita.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
I've seen Ivory live & up close - I'd most certainly do her. Damn she's got a nice ass in red leather pants...

Oh and you think Lita is a sight to see on TV? Well wait 'till you get a real close look at her in person love love love

Guest_Tank_*

Guest_Tank_*
  • Guests
I dunno if this is the right thread for this-- but I have a problem with Lita. I mean-- she is super hot and stuff, but I have a girlfriend. And when I watch Lita on TV, she is always LOOKING at me. She's sending me all these signals. I mean-- I don't want to hurt her feelings-- but you know, it's kind of uncomfortable.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,147 posts

Grand Admiral Exodus:
I've seen Ivory live & up close - I'd most certainly do her. Damn she's got a nice ass in red leather pants...

Oh and you think Lita is a sight to see on TV? Well wait 'till you get a real close look at her in person love love love

Can you tell me when that is, please? I would REALLY like to know.

Beer Baron of Canada

Beer Baron of Canada

• Members
  • 14,817 posts
I picked Sunny cause she's so damn horny looking.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,513 posts
I had to go with Moolah. She held the title for 29 years. Maybe for lack of competition, but TWENTY NINE YEARS!

Ender

Ender

Calmer than you are

• Members
  • 9,232 posts
You all are idiots. Miss Elizabeth is the greatest. She was the first woman that made me think of women as women if you know what I mean. Plus, she was a valet for the greatest wrestler of all time...Macho Man!!!!!

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
Trish got my vote. She has improved ALOT.. and she's hot :D