Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just bought...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Guest_ogpapasmurf_*

Guest_ogpapasmurf_*
  • Guests
i went out, bought an x box, and i must say...hell of a game. graphics are just amazing. gameplay is good, i was surprised. it reminds me alot of no mercy with some smackdown elements. the royal rumble is AWESOME! you dont actually knock people over the ropes when your not trying, you have to work to toss somebody though you can just clothesline someone to the floor with relative ease. and you can go under the bottom rope and go get chairs from the announce table. very nice. i have a few things that i could say i wish they had or improved but i dont want to be too negative about it because it is a good game. but i have a question for the people who have played it: HOW DO YOU RETRIEVE THE BELT IN LADDER AND TLC MATCHES? i have pressed every button and cannot figure it out, and it isnt in the book. somebody please help me...

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
Place a ladder in the middle of the ring.. just under the belt (you can see the shadow) then climb the later (black button) till you get to the top... then hit the white button.. I think it's the white button. Try and see if it works.. if not i'll get typhoon to tell you.. 'cause he wins the ladder match everytime i play him

Guest_ogpapasmurf_*

Guest_ogpapasmurf_*
  • Guests
it's not the white button. seriously i've tried EVERY button, nothing works.

Typhoon

Typhoon

• Members
  • 215 posts
Reality Made a mistake,this is how you do it..yes you climb with the black button...but you have to have the ladder just right and when at the top press the BLACK button again to jump and hang on to the belt..also you can look under the ring to find a taller ladder and you can put the right under the belt climb up and get with out having to jump for it by pressing the black button and when your holding onto it press a button rapidly

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts

Typhoon:
Reality Made a mistake,this is how you do it..yes you climb with the black button...but you have to have the ladder just right and when at the top press the BLACK button again to jump and hang on to the belt..also you can look under the ring to find a taller ladder and you can put the right under the belt climb up and get with out having to jump for it by pressing the black button and when your holding onto it press a button rapidly

that confuzzeled meh

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts

Reality:

Reality:

that confuzzeled meh

yet, it made so much sense.

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts
Ok! So my friend just bought RAW 2 and I was playing it all morning! What an awesome game!!

The fact that you can have 64 people in the Royal Rumble is just hillarious!

uhh... we were playing TLC matches and we couldnt grab the belts! It was too damn hard to do. At least with the small ladders... it was only till we played a Street Fight we got the bigger ladders... needless to say, watching Kidman do the Shooting Star Press from the top of a ladder to the outside is always funny!

We started playing season mode, three of us. We were Goldberg, Austin and HBK. It was funny... we kept ambushing HHH... like in matches he wasnt even involved in we would pick on him etc... very funny and stupid stuff!

Anywho, we're pulling an all-nighter tomorrow night... The Stool Sample will come to life!

But yea, Incredible game and I'll 'report' more tomorrow!

This game kicks ass compared to RAW 1... and it's supreme... blood is the only real missing thing and I guess backstage areas etc... but all in good time!

Master Ed Avlis

Master Ed Avlis

Shaking things up

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Like Typhoon said, keep pulling things out from under the ring until you get the tall ladder.

So I'd been waiting for this game for a long time. I got my XBox last November, and then they delayed the release for another year. One year ago, I would definitely have gone out first thing and picked up this game. Now, however, I can't afford to spend money on such things. Sorry THQ, you lost one customer (unless some miracle happens and I win the lottery or find a cure for cancer). It's a shame because I really wanted it too.

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts

Master Ed Avlis:

So I'd been waiting for this game for a long time. I got my XBox last November, and then they delayed the release for another year. One year ago, I would definitely have gone out first thing and picked up this game. Now, however, I can't afford to spend money on such things. Sorry THQ, you lost one customer (unless some miracle happens and I win the lottery or find a cure for cancer). It's a shame because I really wanted it too.

Cheat to win, buddy!

Seriously, though, sorry to hear that. I hope you'll be able to experience it somehow though. Even if it's not right away...

Darth Dude

Darth Dude

terminal crazy

• Members
  • 13,972 posts
Well I rented it and it hasn't impressed me much. I'm just so used to playing Smackdown and this is just so completly different. Smackdown has a cool arcade fun feel to it and this is more of a simulation feel I guess, everyone seems to move in slow motion. The moves are also animated better in Smackdown. Maybe I have to play it more and get used to it but for now I don't like it at all no sir. I'm glad I didn't buy it.