Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Superstar Billy Graham

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts
Who watched Confidental? I was a hard hitting piece on Graham. I wonder if he was lying on Donahue or on Confidental about the steroids. He admited, though, he was the father of steriod use which is big to do. I think it was the biggest piece since Shaw Michaels was on.

jj guy

jj guy

• Members
  • 4,603 posts
I caught that too. it was interesting to say the least. part 2 is this weekend, so I might have to tape it if I'm not home

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts
Part 3 tomorow. Looking forward to that. Probably won't be as skocking as 2 but still good. Also Demolition vs. Strike Force. Demolition is my all time favorite tag team! thumbs_u thumbs_u

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
I wish we got Confidential here :( But we do get that "WWE Wrestling Classics" show that I believe you guys don't get it, so it evens out! Even if it is really WCW wrestling classics :o

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
So was the second part and third parts any good?only saw the first cry

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts
Two was the best. He told about all the steriods and how he 'fasly' accused Vince of ordering him to take them.

Three he told how he almost died from kidney disiese and how he made amends with everyone.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Darth_Malfoy:
Two was the best. He told about all the steriods and how he 'fasly' accused Vince of ordering him to take them.

Three he told how he almost died from kidney disiese and how he made amends with everyone.

ok cool, nice to know!