I hope to see a rebel base at Dantooine, Yavin, Echo Base in III.

SATDIAL

1. Yavin because the ruins of the Massassi have some backstory and it would be cool to connect it with the darkness of the movie. Plus Yavin4 was filmed in Guatemala and we would love to have the crew around Central American territory again

2. Dantooine cause it has been deserted for some time in ANH and would tie up nicely with the events in III.

3. It´s been speculated that there will be snow in III. That would be of course a huge boost to Lucas´ third installment of the PT having it connected with the best episode of the OT fanwise(TESB)

Or at least hope to have the rebellion around for the last 15 minutes of the film. That would be good. He has to connect the OT with the events in III. That would be a good way to do it. PT= all anakin OT= all rebellion struggle against the empire. Including the rebellion in III would tie up most of the knots.

It might be interesting to have some Massassi Temples in there, maybe even explore the Exar Kun Sith stuff. Dantooine would tie in very nicely considering there is the direct reference in ANH. Where did the rumor of snow come from? I mean, I would love to see Hoth before Echo Base, but I am not sure of what purpose it would serve.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they will include some of the EU in it, in a very subtle way. Exar Kun will unlikely be in the movie but that would be hella´ cool. Actually Anakin does meet Ulic Qel Droma in the clone wars according to the game The Clone Wars.(It´s a cool story)

I´m just hoping they will. otherwise it would be unclear to the viewer of what the rebel aliance is while it is being mentioned in the prologue. (supposing that ANH has never been seen before and we are watching the movies as a whole)

I kind of look at the Rebel Alliance like this SATDIAL...when you first saw ANH you knew enough about the Alliance to understand the film; therefore the Alliance does not need to be further established in Episode III.

I think the ANH opening scroll does a good enough job of setting up the Alliance.

• 15 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.