Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What game are you playing right now?

2186 replies to this topic

JonTucker

JonTucker

Halo -4- Life

• Members
  • 9,216 posts
FF V. Please tell me Hydra comes back...

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
Quit crying over the damn dragon and play the game. It's hard to see the screen while wiping away tears. BTW, I have swapped back to Golden Sun.

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts

Cloud24:
FFVIII--just so i can watch the end movie again   smile.gif  

How far are ya?

Guest_Xboxwillruleps2_*

Guest_Xboxwillruleps2_*
  • Guests
I am playing Max Payne on the Xbox at this moment and have been for about 10 hours in two days

Cloud

Cloud

Sleeping Lion

• Members
  • 16,720 posts
i loaded a saved game so i only have to fight Ultimecia to get to it then i'm back to playing IX, i'm on Disc 3 with that

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
Oh, you dirty cheater.

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
I played 3 games yesterday before I left for work.

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds
Rogue Leader
Conkers Bad Fur Day

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
Since I am at work I am now playing this great new game called Solitare. Try it!!!

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
New game I guess I will have to look into that one. hmm…

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts

macstorm:
Since I am at work I am now playing this great new game called Solitare.  Try it!!!

LoL!

Durty D

Durty D

Star Wars nerd

• Members
  • 5,919 posts
ISS on the gameboy advance - now this game was made to be handheld.

I played it none stop to Holland last week

Puff Darthy

Puff Darthy

• Members
  • 1,818 posts
Well I just started Commandos 2 for pc and it's awesome. I'm still in the learning process and the learning curve is quite steep. But I think this game is worth a couple of hours of frustration.

Chadder396

Chadder396

• Members
  • 463 posts
Now on my 2nd season (2002 season i think) in NFL Fever 2002 dynasty mode with the Panthers. I won the superbowl (against the Dolphins) the first year only losing one game to the Packers by a slim margin (all on rookie level). I set a new NFL record with 49 touchdowns in a season by Weinke I think. I barely broke Dan Marino's record of 48.

Now, after the off-season trading and signing, I am 3 and 1 so far on veteran level. I lost to the freakin SEAHAWKS! lol...I had 5 turnovers! Talk about having a ****-ass game. I've never had that much go wrong in one football game in my life. It was horrible! Well, I just played the Packers and I beat them this time so at least I got my revenge from last year. My runningback's rating is dropping while Muhammed, my wide reciever, is getting better and better with some rankings as much as 100! I hope I can go 13-3, its gonna be hard. The Buccaneers tried to trade me Keyshaun Johnson for a defensive right tackle with an overal rating of like 91. Keyshaun's rating was 90. I didnt do it b/c I felt like I needed a key defensive player though.

Any of you guys really understand how to trade and sign players in the off-season? Some of it was confusing and I didn't really know what to do.

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
I want to play that.

Lord Malice

Lord Malice

The Pixelante

• 12,646 posts
Been playin StarCraft and Tribes 2 a lot.

Padawan_Learner

Padawan_Learner

Ich singe bis der Tag erwacht

• Members
  • 15,298 posts
SimCity300, and FFIX (the game just bores me so much I haven't played it for such a long time, I think I'll just start it all over again for I have forgotten the plot line).

Chadder396

Chadder396

• Members
  • 463 posts
So, is Amped still played a lot by you guys who've gotten it for awhile?

Jedi Assassin

Jedi Assassin

• Members
  • 686 posts
Final Fantasy X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Soul Calibur

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
FFX

Mr.Coffey

Mr.Coffey

• Members
  • 39 posts
jak and daxter

Lost

Lost

• Members
  • 4,882 posts
Hey whats Jak and Daxter like? Its caught my attention, looks fun!

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
NFL Fever 2002....

I kicked Dr. Shady's ass.

Unreal

Unreal

• Members
  • 471 posts
Im still playing Fever, but I am now playing Max Payne more. I also recieved 2 Game Boy Advance games for christmas. Which I was allowed to have early. So I am playing them. Wario Land 4, and Golden Sun. So I have some new stuff to play. Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams will be making the rounds in the Box tomorrow.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Perfect Dark and Mario Kart 64.

Reply to this topic