Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What game are you playing right now?

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
What game are you playing right now? If you are not playing one right now, what was the last game that you played?

Valkyrie Profile is mine.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Amped

Chadder396

Chadder396

• Members
  • 463 posts
NFL Fever 2002

(Halo is beat and DOA3 I have beat with all the characters)

I got a dynasty going with Carolina. I'm kickin ass. I've only lost once, and that was to the Packers. I messed up on a crucial play and got burnt if I remember correctly. Next season I'm moving the difficulty to Normal instead of Rookie. heheh.

Cloud

Cloud

Sleeping Lion

• Members
  • 16,720 posts
FFIX--finishing off all the sidequests

Guest_Xboxwillruleps2_*

Guest_Xboxwillruleps2_*
  • Guests
Halo!!!! I passed it on normal and now I play certain levels on Heroic and Legendary. Try the beach scene on legendary Chadder! I can't get enough of this game and it is just one of those games I will never get rid of just like Donky Kong, FF VII, Parasite Eve, Ever Quest, Counter Strike, DOA 3, Sewer Shark, Soul Caliber, and NFL 2K1 or 2K2. These games will always be a part of my library. Kind of a weird list I guess but I love every one of them.

pitdroid

pitdroid

• Members
  • 1,992 posts
Right now I'm playing Smackdown! Just Bring It. But in about 10 days i'll be playing FFX. HELL YES!

Chadder396

Chadder396

• Members
  • 463 posts
Hey xboxwrps2, maybe i'll give it a whirl. I played Halo so much until I beat it that I'm giving it a break for now. Awesome game though. I still think GTA3 gets the game of the year. Just cuz the cities are so huge and how lifelike it is. Haha. Halo gets a definite second though. (Just my opinion) Hell, since GTA3 is comin to xbox, we should all be proud. (when is it coming to xbox btw?) Sorry for goin off topic.

Paratech

Paratech

• Members
  • 10,106 posts
Conker's bad fur day, Chrono Chross...

Guest_Xboxwillruleps2_*

Guest_Xboxwillruleps2_*
  • Guests
GTA 3, Halo, RS 2, DOA 3, MGS 2, and SSB:M are all going to be candidates for game of the year although I feel GTA 3, Halo, and MGS 2 will be the winner and two runner up's with Halo taking the crown. These are just my predictions.

And yes you should play the beach scene on legendary and you won't pass it easily and the goal will be to try and keep as many marines alive as possible so you have someone to man the turret after the first battle with the aliens. I play that level over and over again on legendary until I find the map deep into the ground and (you know the part I am talking about) and on legendary you have to look for camouflauge and use your melee attack deep into the alien base or they will all see you and you will have trouble, legendary makes this a completely different ball game, maybe you should try heroic first if you haven't.

Try the library level in heroic or leg also, then the swamp level change back and fourth, I try different levels at different difficulties until I pass them then I try them again at a harder difficulty, the aliens are so smart on legendary, they have so many hit points, and the grunts have so many grenades and are not only more tenacious but they will guard certain things such as a health pack. Believe me if you are low on health in the midst of a battle on legendary you aren't going to get that pack or the ammo next to the tipped jeep (which you can flip over and drive) or near the shot down marine life pod unless you kill every alien there and it won't be easy. This is a completely different game and you haven't even played Halo until you have gotten to at least level 6 on heroic and then you can try to pass certain levels on legendary but very few people have passed this game on legendary and it took Bungie themselves 60 hours to do so and they made the game so....

The story is a little different also and the marines are not only more ruthless (shooting aliens and yelling slurs after they are dead) but the seargent shouts and yells out some really crewd stuff on this level and you will notice this from the begining when he first rolls up on the wart hog. Play the first level on Legendary, just do this and get back to me, trust me on this one

Unreal

Unreal

• Members
  • 471 posts
NFL Fever 2002

rogmancometh

rogmancometh

• Members
  • 2,567 posts
Fever and Halo

Obi-One Kenobi

Obi-One Kenobi

• Members
  • 13,152 posts
I have 'beat' all of my current games, but I will soon change that.

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker

• Members
  • 3,302 posts
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for Gamecube.

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

6,005 polygons per krundle

• 11,652 posts
the sims on the computer, and the ffx demo

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
I am now playing Super Smash Bros. Melee

Lost

Lost

• Members
  • 4,882 posts
Some SSBM multiplayer right now...

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker

• Members
  • 3,302 posts
Pikmin.

rogmancometh

rogmancometh

• Members
  • 2,567 posts
Anakin how old are you?

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
FFVIII

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker

• Members
  • 3,302 posts

Heck no, I'm 15. Even though Pikmin is a really odd game, it's quite fun. I just rented it.

Oh well, back to Rogue Leader.

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
I have been playing Halo. I am not playing Halo right now, and am going into withdrawl. I want to ride in the back of a jeep and spin in circles shooting things.

Shady

Shady

Lean Toward The Sun

• Members
  • 6,253 posts
its been awhile....
umm NFL Fever has really absorbed a lot of my game time lately. I am on the 2003 season of Dynasty Mode and I am loving it. But, I bought Oddworld yesterday, and this game is pretty enjoyable.

with Fever the first season (2001) I played on rookie and went 16-0 plus a super bowl victory, the 2nd season I played on veteran and went 13-3 but lost the super bowl to the rams 35-14, currently on the 3rd season (2003)I am playing on All-pro and am currently 1-1. My team is the Chiefs.

[ 12-15-2001: Message edited by: Dr. Shady ]

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Playing on the Internet while at work huh Shady?

You’re gona get in trouble.

Shady

Shady

Lean Toward The Sun

• Members
  • 6,253 posts
graemlins/pimp.gif

Cloud

Cloud

Sleeping Lion

• Members
  • 16,720 posts