oh joy!

dunno how long this has been out but i just found it today

it is a direct port of ALL the sf2 games onto the ps2

the graphics are the same

the moves are the same

the sounds are the same

but you didn;t get 43" tv's 15 years ago

i feel a week off work coming on

I prey your being sarcastic. A PS2 for this game. The fact that someone would actualy call in and stick someone with overtime to play a 15 year old game is very very sad. I could see calling in for a new game like Halo 2 or Fable. Street Fighter 2? Looser. Just kidding but I don't see it.

rogmancometh:

I prey your being sarcastic. A PS2 for this game. The fact that someone would actualy call in and stick someone with overtime to play a 15 year old game is very very sad. I could see calling in for a new game like Halo 2 or Fable. Street Fighter 2? Looser. Just kidding but I don't see it.

Get a grip, he's joking.

quote:

....if the graphics get better then I wouldnt mind hearing about this game 1500000000000000 more times but please...its OLD!!

You judge games by how the graphics are? IMO, that's sad, incredibly sad.

Luckily i have mame running on my Xbox otherwise i would have to pick this up myself. I love the 2D streetfighter series and it makes me chuckle when I play a 2D fighter today that still doesn't have the mechanics of a game created over 15 years ago.

the beauty of it is, when sagat kicks yer head in, you get SOOOOOOOOO passionate about it....

the game is immaculate

if those who slag the game off can come up with a better beat-em0up, which isn't judged on graphics, then i will yield

until then

HA-DOOO-KIN

IMO There is only one game that beats SF2 technically and that is SFIII.

There are plenty of 2D fighters that look better than SF2 especially the superb Gulity Gear, amazing animie graphics.

However, they all come up short on the combat subtleties, combinations, reversals and strategic possibilties.

I play SF2 on the GBA and the closest game tactics wise has to be Advance Wars.

boba sweat:

the beauty of it is, when sagat kicks yer head in, you get SOOOOOOOOO passionate about it....

the game is immaculate

if those who slag the game off can come up with a better beat-em0up, which isn't judged on graphics, then i will yield

until then

HA-DOOO-KIN

Ok hands up how many of you almost got thrown out of the arcade when you smashed your fist into the clear screen after getting cheap-assed by Zangief spinning pile-driving? Especially when he grabs you from half way across the screen..

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.