Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Things to do in Elder Scrolls.

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

gescom7

gescom7

• Members
  • 2,246 posts

Anyone who owns the PC version should be reading this:

http://www.gamespot....8788/index.html

oooh i love the map mods!

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
New Xbox 360 download.

New Oblivion Download: The Thieves Den
By: CÚsar A. Berardini - "Cesar"
May. 22nd, 2006 6:17 pm
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360)

Microsoft and Bethesda have released new content for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Available for download at Xbox Live Markeplace, The Thieves Den (2.27 MB, 150 points) encourage you to uncover a famous pirate's lost ship and claim it for your own. This new quest is designed for stealth-based characters.

Final DarkHour

Final DarkHour

• Members
  • 3,770 posts
I dont know, that doesn't sound all that... good. Sounds pretty plain. Man, if they make an expansion, i hope it has , get this. Something to MAKE ITEMS with, that'd be awesome. I mean, at least then, you could do something with your immense wealth, then you could MAKE a long sword with certain damage and LOOK. Like I hate the way certain Dreadra armor looks, I want my Dai-Katana (one you get from the BLADES) but i want it with high damage rating of a draedric one or something, and then i want to enchant it however i want.

P.S - did anyone get the necromancer soulstones, to trap HUMAN souls with? They have more "power" in them than any normal soulstone.

I have the guide, so am gonna try to see whats what. If anyone has questions, shoot.

gescom7

gescom7

• Members
  • 2,246 posts
what about an update/patch for the 360? i see there's been several beta's for the pc version... what, no love?!?

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
Just a quest. Kind of cool to have your own ship in the game though. I actually thought I was going to end up with a ship on another quest in the game.