Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GTA: San Andreas

• Please log in to reply
1284 replies to this topic

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts
Raver has some sort of top of the line stuff that prolly fell off the back of a truck, SG12. I run it on my laptop which has an IGP which is sharing 128mb with my laptop and it has everything set to low and the game runs fine for me. Maybe work from there, Raver, and see what you can find out. I also heard that when it rains in the game, it slows the whole thing down but again, I haven't come across that so yeah.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,656 posts

Otanku:

Otanku:
Funny thing about Supply Lines.  I attempted it close to as many times as you on my PS2 and eventually left Zero for dead and swore to never return to his shop.  The first attempt at this mission on the PC version and I passed.  I still can't tell you how to do it.

nobody else to share any suggestions?

i too gave up on this mission since it wasn't needed for story completion-- but the time i almost passed it I realized one thing i had been doing wrong. I too could dodge buidlings and lightposts and not crash-- however there are two things that also effect fuel consumption: constantly running the engine, and climbing. In other words, stay low, and glide when you can.

Link

Link

The Terrible Secret of Space

• Admin
  • 6,448 posts
Taking out each of the targets in a single pass also helps on fuel. But that's an obvious strategy.

Final DarkHour

Final DarkHour

• Members
  • 3,770 posts

RavEMasteR:
I have a problem with the PC version of San Andreas. It keeps lagging when I start driving fast. The audio just ****s up, and then the picture will start screwing up too.

Is there a way to smoothen it? I'm already running on 800x resolution, with 3 anti-aliasing.

Seeing as the game has the whole, stream loading deal, usually the tech support says you should Defrag your hard drive, fixes most problems like that apparently. Give it a shot.

As for the RC plane levels, I got it right on my 4th try, like one of the guy said, climb high and then just clide your way for most part. Don't know what you guys are winning about. I'll admit though the controls are a pain in the ass.

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts
Ok, I got this sucker on my laptop and I have no idea how to do the hydraulics for the car. It is really interesting to try and play this on a laptop which has no keypad. :P

Link

Link

The Terrible Secret of Space

• Admin
  • 6,448 posts
get a dual analogue gamepad, dude.

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts
Well, there is that but I might wait until I build my pc before doing that. Until then, anyone tell me how to keyboard it for the various hydraulics manouveres?

EDIT
Alright you slow biotches. I figured it out myself. Looks like flaming is the only thing that the SP forum is good for.

Euronymous

Euronymous

Sworn to a Great Divide

• 10,041 posts
Get bigger springs for the keys...

*runs away*

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts
What the **** sorta **** you talkin about? Bigger springs? You want me to get hydraulics on my laptop too? How about some nitro to open the lid quicker?

ivan5658

ivan5658

The Puerto Rican

• Members
  • 1,666 posts

Otanku:

Otanku:
Funny thing about Supply Lines.  I attempted it close to as many times as you on my PS2 and eventually left Zero for dead and swore to never return to his shop.  The first attempt at this mission on the PC version and I passed.  I still can't tell you how to do it.

nobody else to share any suggestions?

It took me a while to beat this mission. One time I ran out of fuel literally 2 inches from the final circle... needless to say my controler paid the price for that. After that my problem began to be not getting the freaking RC plane blown the f up. The way i beat it was by landing behind each of the 1st 3 targets b4 starting to shoot... that way i got alot of shots in b4 they opened fire(when i did beat it 2 of the 1st 3 didnt even get to open fire). The last 2 targets I did the same thing... but had to chase both of them. Luck and good flying are the only things that can help u beat this.