Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Official Nightly Netforce Clan.

• Please log in to reply
860 replies to this topic

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
Read this if you're interested in the clan!

Above is an entire forum for you to discuss clan events, logos, a motto, while awaiting for the sub domain for Nightly Netforce right here at Nightly.

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
I personally think having Nightly.net, NDN, nightly dot net or something like that as the actual clan name would be really neat. As much as I want to be the Kansas Death Dealers, or Optimum Fusion, I'd really like to represent NN.

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
Somehting like Nightly Sith Knights. Ideas?

Live Games I own: PGR 2, Crimson Skies, RS 3, RTCW: Tides of War right now.

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
I like Nightly Elite (thanks Mac )

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
What games other than Rainbox Six 3 Black Arrow & Halo 2 are supporting clans?

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
I'm ok with Nightly Elite and there is a double standard there (think Halo 2 )

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
Charming.

Are you getting ESPN Football (I know you're not getting hockey :P ) and if so, are you going to play a league online? I think a few people are buying it so we could definitely do that as well.

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
Btw, (in case anyone was wondering) if the PS2 ever gets an actual friends list across the board, this clan will extend to that as well, but until then it's just way too hard to organize anything for it, so we're just sticking to LIVE. :)

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
Yes I am getting ESPN football, I don't think I'll be joining a league but I'm not sure. We could definately have some tournaments here though, and the sports games for Live support tournaments and things like that now so...

A universal clan sounds like a great idea to me, PS 2, PC, and Xbox Live. I don't think the PS 2 not having a freinds list would be a problem because you can create any name you'd like for each game. We could put the platform next to the clan name, ie...

*Nightly Elite [XBL], Nightly Elite [PS 2], Nightly Elite [PC}, etc so it would vary depending which platform we were playing on.

For example Joedark0 would use the same name on each platform but when he was playing online with the PS 2 it could be titled Nightly Elite [PS2], [XBL], OR [PC].

Or NightlyEliteJoedark0[XBL] if he were playing on Live.

*Clan name pending

The good thing about Live though is that we could have Xbox Live dashboard conferences so a lot of things for the Live users could be discussed amongst one another in the lobby.

I'm still waiting for members to accept my freind invite.

Darkside

Darkside

drove through ghosts to get here...

• Members
  • 3,623 posts
How about {NE}Darkside783111[XBL]?

We would need it to be pretty short.

BTW, I am Darkside783111 on Xbox Live

Joedark0

Joedark0

King of the Useless

• Members
  • 5,448 posts
name vote: Nightly Elite

Live games owned now: Mechassault

Will own as soon as they are released: R6 3, Halo 2

May own down the line: Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

maybe for the tags, we should just have [NN] or [NE], or something like that, Instead of

Nightly Elite Joedark0 [XBL]

which is kinda... interesting... :

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
I don't see the point in voting for the name yet when none others have been discussed. Come up with some ideas and then we'll all vote on all the different names, and after than finally vote for the way in which it will be displayed, so one thing at a time.

Dark I don't think the name length would be a problem with the new clan support for Xbox Live, I'm sure they took that into consideration.

We are just keeping this clan for Xbox Live for now, we were just discussing the PS 2 and PC as possibilities because even if the PS 2 doesn't support some of the features Live does, the PS 3 WILL, and there are already similar features for the PC so that is why we brought it up. Hopefully Nintendo will have something next gen as well, and this could be a universal clan, but for now you have to start somewhere, so let's get this thing going.

Brock Sampson Kills

Brock Sampson Kills

• Members
  • 1,403 posts
NDN works well.

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts

quote:

Originally posted by Joedark0:
[QB] name vote: Nightly Elite

maybe for the tags, we should just have [NN] or [NE], or something like that, Instead of

Nightly Elite Joedark0 [XBL]

You mean [NE]Joedark0[XBL]? Well the [XBL] wont be necessary until we are a universal platform but I kind of like it anyways.

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
I kind of like the [XBL] anyways come to think of it.

*NightlyElite*Joedark0[XBL]

or

*NE*Joedark0[XBL]

Darkside

Darkside

• Members
  • 3,623 posts
I think that spelling it out in the name would be a bit too distracting, just my two cents.

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts

Brock Sampson Kills:
NDN works well.

How about [NDNE] for Nightly.NetElite?

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts

Darkside783111:
I think that spelling it out in the name would be a bit too distracting, just my two cents.

True.

So either [NDN], [NE], or [NDNE], and maybe the [XBL] at the end.

Darkside

Darkside

• Members
  • 3,623 posts
I think that if we wanted "Nightly.netElite" the tags should be [NNE]

Either way, I agree with most tags, as long as they don't distract, and aren't too big.

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
Well we haven't even confirmed a name yet so keep coming up with names, and we'll all vote on which to use, THEN we will come up with different ways to display it and vote on those! One thing at a time, you never know someone may come up with a cool name, but so far I'm digging Nightly Elite.

Brock Sampson Kills

Brock Sampson Kills

• Members
  • 1,403 posts
What is the "Elite" for?

I think NDN works well. With Halo 2, Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow and other Live games with clan support you will be able to add tags to your names, as in the picture AMU has posted above.

Joedark0

Joedark0

King of the Useless

• Members
  • 5,448 posts
haha, every clan I've joined, but one, had elite in there somewhere :)

it MUST have nightly on it, for ovious reasons, but what should we make that second word?

Nightly elite
Nightly League
Nightly Killers :P
Nightly squad

that's prety much all I can think of, & elite still sounds the best, so that's my 2 cents

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
NDNE as the Tag would work in coordinance with the URL AND the Clan Name.

See list on the left of picture.

Posted Image

Choices are pending this is just an example.

Clan Name: Nightly Elite

Clan Tag: NDNE

Logo: *insert cool logo here*
Motto: *insert cool Motto here*

Language: English

Description: ?

URL: www.nightly.net

Accept

This should be universal just as all Xbox Live games have a universal feature such as Freinds, Opti Match, etc.

Chaos_Effect

Chaos_Effect

• Members
  • 9,122 posts
If I was naming a clan I'd name it something sweet like the Xtreme Nightly Dolphins or the Awesome Nightly Possums. Thats just what I'd do.

Joedark0

Joedark0

King of the Useless

• Members
  • 5,448 posts
I think the tag should just be NNE

making the . a DOT is just kinda... ridiculous in my mind