Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Arcade OT v1

1455 replies to this topic

Frey

Frey

• Members
  • 3,691 posts
Xaminor was a pain in the ass, especially back during his XBOXWILLRULEPS2 days. I think the only reason he backed off about it was because XBOX didn't become the huge hit he kept telling us it would be.
Plus, he was too overly sensitive about inane little things like:

quote:

Originally posted by Xaminor:
Darth Dee...????

why did you put that it was confirmed for the PS2 inside the quote of the IGN article (see below)? You are misinforming people, this game is not coming to the PS2. Edit that lie from your post...

It's like he'd get worked up over nothing. That quote also signals the beginning of the argument that led to his and Derrdevils' banning.

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
so anyone else have mid-terms next week? hmmm damnit! i have a regents (big NYS test) :mad:

Durty D

Durty D

Star Wars nerd

• Members
  • 5,919 posts

quote:

Originally posted by Xaminor:
Darth Dee...????

why did you put that it was confirmed for the PS2 inside the quote of the IGN article (see below)? You are misinforming people, this game is not coming to the PS2. Edit that lie from your post...

Ah rememeber that fondly - i was away most of that weekend and when i come back - boom - there were all these acusations flying left, right and centre.

I meant to post two different times but somehow my second clipboard pasted the fan quote into the IGN article - and that just blew the mans fuse

Luckily Bryce edited my post in my absence - otherwise it could have gotten a hell of a lot worse! thumbs_u

Durty D

Durty D

Star Wars nerd

• Members
  • 5,919 posts

DarkJedi613:
so anyone else have mid-terms next week? hmmm damnit! i have a regents (big NYS test) :mad:

No mid-terms here but I do have a job interview for the job that i've been doing for the last six months - hopefully i'll get it :confused: laugh

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
how do you have a job interview for a job youve been doing for six months? hmmm

and more importantly why?

where you work?

Durty D

Durty D

Star Wars nerd

• Members
  • 5,919 posts
I work for a Government department.

I've been working in research, statistics and monitoring for the last six months on a temporary contract.

They want me to sign a new permanent contract now that i have finalised my new Visa -

However, employment law requires the position to be advertised and therefore i have to go to an interview - bulsh!t red-tape.

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts
Well, it makes sense because you would be changing your contract type from casual to permanent. It is stupid though.

devil

Lost

Lost

• Members
  • 4,882 posts
Xaminor, I doubt he was the age he said he was. Can any of y'all honestly believe that. Remember when he first came here he said he was japanese? (this is so long ago, before the XBox was even released) he also said he knew spanish and when I started asking him stuff in spanish and people started asking him to translate stuff in japanese he backed off and admitted it was a joke.

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts

Lost:
Xaminor, I doubt he was the age he said he was. Can any of y'all honestly believe that. Remember when he first came here he said he was japanese? (this is so long ago, before the XBox was even released) he also said he knew spanish and when I started asking him stuff in spanish and people started asking him to translate stuff in japanese he backed off and admitted it was a joke.

ROFLMAOCXWAD!!! Don't ask me to try and remember what all that means. laugh I hated how he did that rofl rofl like the damn Hamburgler though. And y'all knew that *spits in the spitoon* he was a git... Wait!! Momma is calling me fer dinner. Roasted possum is main course! w00t!

devil

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
ROFLMAOCXWAD ----- huh?

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,806 posts

Lost:

holy ****, that was a long time ago. i forgot all about that.

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
:mad: :mad: :mad: can we please move on from Xaminor?! the point is to have fun not dwell in the past...

i can actually play video games! no hw!

Lost

Lost

• Members
  • 4,882 posts

DarkJedi613:
:mad: :mad: :mad: can we please move on from Xaminor?! the point is to have fun not dwell in the past...

i can actually play video games! no hw!

Sorry but I beg to disagree. I mean this thread is meant for random crap like that... Xaminor has had like 5 topics so I think its fair to say alot of people have alot to get off their chest about that guy. Just because theres a few posts about this guy doesnt mean you cant talk about something else. Perhaps you werent around back then but you have to realise that Xaminor was a significant part of this forums history... he nearly ruined it for all of us really

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
As mush as it may be fun to bash someone like Xam I suggest you all stop.

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
:D i just spent 7 and a half hours at school

Sephi

Sephi

Curse you Frances, curse you

• 18,789 posts
what?! on a saturday???

has anyone gone to this website called MidniteChallenge ??? my friend told me about it. it is sorta like a street racing sim. it is basically the PS2 game but without visuals. it is quite addictive.

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
yes on a saturday --> clubs

Sephi

Sephi

• 18,789 posts
ohhh. i went to a golf tournament a month ago and i don't ever want to go to another one. i woke up at 5, it started at 8, and i walked nonstop in 90 degree weather for 5 hours. it is horrible, i tell you! and with very skinny golf shoes! i had really gross blisters after that. blech...

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
did you at least do good? hmmm

Sephi

Sephi

• 18,789 posts
yeah, considering i had first started playing golf about 3 months before.

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts

sephiroth_lives:
yeah, considering i had first started playing golf about 3 months before.

laugh i havent gone golfing since like two summers ago

Sephi

Sephi

• 18,789 posts
i hate wearing the golf getup crap (i.e. tucked-in collared shirts, golf shoes, etc.). it is so uncomfortable.

does anyone watch G4? if so, have you seen Game-on? that show is funny.

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
i wear a collared shirt but i dont tuck it in or wear golf shoes

nope havent heard of it hmmm

Sephi

Sephi

• 18,789 posts
it's a channel dedicated to games.