Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Arcade OT v1

• Please log in to reply
1455 replies to this topic

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,819 posts
no, you can only get it off kazaa. i was at ozzfest a couple of years ago, and they did a few cool game tunes. you guys remember the old psx demo disc you got when you bought the psx and the music that played when choosing which demo you wanted to play?? yeah, they looped that for about 3 minutes and played the zelda theme and some other ****.

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts

Darth Dee:
Cheers thumbs_u

Yeah i thought i'd better ask someone before I went off to the music store and bothered the people that work there with my Nintendork behaviour laugh

If you gonna be a Nintendork, you gotta wear a Big N t-shirt, a Mario hat, maybe some overalls (I'm grasping for straws here :P ), have a bow and arrow slung over your shoulder and maybe the ... I'll stop now. I'm lucky that my profile has been passed over.

devil

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
what Tom Clancy books have you read? hmmm

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts
Off the top of my head:

Hunt for Red October
Sum of all Fears
The Bear and the Dragon
Cardinal of the Kremlin
Debt of Honor
Executive Orders
Rainbow Six
Red Rabbit

devil

Durty D

Durty D

Star Wars nerd

• Members
  • 5,919 posts
Anyway here's an update on my burgler(s)

The fingerprinting guy came while i was at work and my girlfriend showed him all the areas where stuff was stolen and he didn't find 1 print thumbs_d

I find this weird as he should have at least found a few thousand of mine unimpres

To top it off last night i was watching CSI lastnight and the guy on that boasted that he could lift a print from a human hair hmmm

Maybe they need to send a few of their experts over to New Zealand and show the Police here how to do it properly laugh

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts
Even better would be if you got a do-it-yourself fingerprint kit and show them cops how it's done. Maybe them new Zealanders were too busy looking at sheep. pimp :D

devil

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
Name: Michael
Sex: Male
Birthday: October 12, 1985
Fav Movie: LotR
Fav Game: Halo
Fav Band: Linkin Park, Default, Chevelle
Hobbies: Music, Hacky-Sack

Durty D

Durty D

Star Wars nerd

• Members
  • 5,919 posts
Anyway back with the programme:

Fav. game ever: Streetfighter II Turbo on SNES

Fav. game at the moment: Project D by SEGA on Arcade

Worst game ever played: Waynes World SNES

Fav. Music Most Hip-Hop, Jamiroquai, John Mayer, The Strokes, Alien Ant Farm, The Hives, Bic Runga

Fav. Books/Comics: Anything by
Mario Puzo, Harry Potter series, Spiderman, X-men, Non-fiction Novels

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts

Darth Dee:
Anyway back with the programme:

Fav. game ever: Streetfighter II Turbo on SNES

Fav. game at the moment: Project D by SEGA on Arcade

Worst game ever played: Waynes World SNES

Fav. Music Most Hip-Hop, Jamiroquai, John Mayer, The Strokes, Alien Ant Farm, The Hives, Bic Runga

Fav. Books/Comics: Anything by
Mario Puzo, Harry Potter series, Spiderman, X-men, Non-fiction Novels

What about Thin Lizzie as a fav band considering you are in NZ? hehe

devil

Revenge

Revenge

• Members
  • 720 posts

Nym

Nym

• Members
  • 563 posts
Name: Brittany
Birthday: April 13, 1990
Fav movie: Peter Pan
Fav music: I don't have a favorite, I like lots of music!
Fav games: Kingdom Hearts, Vice City, and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2
Hobbies: playing games, taking care of my grandparents' horse, swimming, using the computer, being hyper :P

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
does anyone else find it kind of wierd to see b-days in the 90s? hmmm or is that just me?

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,819 posts
yeah, it makes me feel as old as....well, old.

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts

DMC_CLK:
yeah, it makes me feel as old as....well, old.

sadly it makes me feel old too cry

Quasibonko

Quasibonko

Crazy Clown Freak

• Members
  • 4,848 posts
It makes me feel rather old to... just like a three week old turd that has turned white from the sun baking it and making it hard and stinky... hehehehe

devil

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
puke how can you even think of that?

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,819 posts
quasi....*sigh*....nevermind. unimpres

Durty D

Durty D

Star Wars nerd

• Members
  • 5,919 posts

Quasibonko:
It makes me feel rather old to... just like a three week old turd that has turned white from the sun baking it and making it hard and stinky... hehehehe

devil

Only a twisted evil Killer Klown from outta space could come up with something like that.

Lost

Lost

• Members
  • 4,882 posts
It makes me feel old too *FF3 music starts playing* I remember when I was so young.... and I went to like pre kinder or something (I actually remember this, its weird) and I had a difficult time adjusting from putting "1990" instead of "1989" Then I took a test on what the number zero was... it was so incredibly easy :)

--------------------------------------------

Anywho on a completely way off topic, well theres been approximately 50 billions topics on where he went, so how bout we talk about it here?

First off I dont like how everyone remembers the Xaminor legacy as basically a "Xaminor was okay then derrdevil would piss him off and they would both be annoying". Long before DerrDevil came Xaminor starting flaming threads all the time, doesnt anyone remember how xaminor kept trying to convince everyone that Hunter looked better than RE? You dont have to look that far back to remember Xaminor being an ass all on his own...

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
but you got to admit he knew a lot

Lost

Lost

• Members
  • 4,882 posts

DarkJedi613:

Yes, he was very informed about CERTAIN things... but it seems what he didnt know he would pull out of his ass and pass off with what is true... so its hard to say really. No one else remembers the time when he said "oh yeah metroid, the first game everthat allowed you to save" and that time that he accused me of plagerising for quoting penny arcade and trying to interpret what they were saying.

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts

Lost:

Lost:

Yes, he was very informed about CERTAIN things... but it seems what he didnt know he would pull out of his ass and pass off with what is true... so its hard to say really. No one else remembers the time when he said "oh yeah metroid, the first game everthat allowed you to save" and that time that he accused me of plagerising for quoting penny arcade and trying to interpret what they were saying.

alright well he was very well informed about certain things

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,819 posts
what the **** are you guys talking about?? i read this thread over and over and i can't figure it out. :confused:

Durty D

Durty D

Star Wars nerd

• Members
  • 5,919 posts

Lost:

Anywho on a completely way off topic, well theres been approximately 50 billions topics on where he went, so how bout we talk about it here?

First off I dont like how everyone remembers the Xaminor legacy as basically a "Xaminor was okay then derrdevil would piss him off and they would both be annoying". Long before DerrDevil came Xaminor starting flaming threads all the time, doesnt anyone remember how xaminor kept trying to convince everyone that Hunter looked better than RE? You dont have to look that far back to remember Xaminor being an ass all on his own...

I agree Xam was a pain long before Derr and him had their little battles.

I mean his first alias was an indication to his juvenile temperament XBOXWILLRULEPS2!!

That monotonous babel coming from a 33 year old was slightly disturbing.

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,819 posts
yeah, i remember when he was xboxwillruleps2, and yeah i remember him starting those kinds of threads, but then i left here for several months and came back as DMC_CLK and i noticed he wasn't as bad. maybe it was just me. though when i came back, i did get into a few arguments about him ramming **** down your throats and everything, but alas.... unimpres

i just liked debating with his ass. it was funny as hell. i kind of miss that. i wish we had a little more of that here. the debate shape and i had in the other thread today, was great. i like to have a debate every now and again. though it was a little too frequent with xam. that, and it never did stay as debates for long, they soon became flame wars, but alas.... unimpres