Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

XBox Owners Thread!!!

612 replies to this topic

Darth Marineus

Darth Marineus

... BLAH!

• Members
  • 3,881 posts

Mori Fett:
I really want to try that Logitech wireless controller.      thumbs_u  

How much ?

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts

Jedi Master Bryce:
What controller do you guys prefer? Mine id the original, I have never liked the S controller. The original just feel perfect to me.

me too...Ive never tried the S actually...but i think it would screw me up

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,426 posts
I can't believe you guys like that thing. I love my type S.

Unreal

Unreal

• Members
  • 471 posts
I have too many games to list all the blocks used for each one. I do have 31 game so far and I have another 5 coming at christmas. 4 to be exact, I just do not know what to get for the 5th one. I just picked up Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. Which by the way is a fantastic game. A game I might add is something for those of you that could not get into Splinter Cell. My next games that I am waiting for are Panzer Dragoon Orta and Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
A buddy of mine got Hitman and I just didnít care for it too much.

Unreal

Unreal

• Members
  • 471 posts

Jedi Master Bryce:
A buddy of mine got Hitman and I just didnít care for it too much.

What part about it didn't you like Bryce?

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Oh pretty much everything I just couldnít get into it, and it seemed to be pretty repetitive.

Unreal

Unreal

• Members
  • 471 posts

Jedi Master Bryce:
Oh pretty much everything I just couldnít get into it, and it seemed to be pretty repetitive.

Maybe your playing a different Hitman 2. The missions have been pretty diverse so far. Mind you I am only on mission 8. I have done everything from snipe out an Ex-KGB general from a second floor of a building, to attaching 2 car bombs to take out a mafia boss and another general, to going underground to rescue a friend from be tortured. Once you clear a mission and move on you can go back and play older missions with the weapons you find in the later missions. Very cool option. Oh well, its too bad you do not like it Bryce. Do you like Splinter Cell then?

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts

quote:

to going underground to rescue a friend from be tortured.

That was the last part I finished.

Yes i love Splinter Cell but it is pretty hard at times. I've been stuck for like 3 days now.

Unreal

Unreal

• Members
  • 471 posts

Jedi Master Bryce:

quote:

to going underground to rescue a friend from be tortured.  

That was the last part I finished.

Yes i love Splinter Cell but it is pretty hard at times. I've been stuck for like 3 days now.

What part are you stuck on? or do you want to beat it on your own. I have beat the game and I am currently going through it on Hard.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Well I know what I need to do, itís just I have like no life.

I am at the part where you have to rescue and protect 6 hostages while about 7 guys attack you.

I have tried to set the stationary guns so the will kill the bad guys, but that doesnít seem to work at all. I can kill them all but then the boss comes down (The guys in red) and as soon as I peak around a corner to shoot he kills me. I have tried to through a grenade at him but he ran away from it.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Hey Mori Fett I have some great news we can add Red Faction 2 to that already killer list of games coming to the XBox.

Unreal

Unreal

• Members
  • 471 posts

Jedi Master Bryce:

I am at the part where you have to rescue and protect 6 hostages while about 7 guys attack you.

I have tried to set the stationary guns so the will kill the bad guys, but that doesnít seem to work at all. I can kill them all but then the boss comes down (The guys in red) and as soon as I peak around a corner to shoot he kills me. I have tried to through a grenade at him but he ran away from it.

OK this is what I did. I set the guns right away. then I ran to the far door on the left. But I ducked at the wall before the door to leave the room. When the guys ran by me I shot them. If I did not hit them the guns would. After those guys are dead wait for the boss. He stays at the exit anyway. Wait till he goes to the far left or far right and fires his gun. the run to the opposite side as him. Stay ducked. When you comes to your side step walk out the right door and shoot him a couple of times. Then you cleared it. Do not forget to get your health on the bench were the guns are. if you already used it, it does not matter. I hope that helps.

Darth Marineus

Darth Marineus

... BLAH!

• Members
  • 3,881 posts
Im still on the Blausteinís Apartment Mission .. I didnt bother to play Splinter Cell again. I like the game but yet again its friggn hard !!!

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Ok thanks Unreal I will try that tactic and see what happens. And yes I use that health pack before I even reactivate the guns, b/c I have like no health at the time.

Darth Marineus:
Im still on the Blausteinís Apartment Mission .. I didnt bother to play Splinter Cell again. I like the game but yet again its friggn hard !!!

Being hard is a good thing. I hate simple games.

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts

Unreal:

Unreal:

OK this is what I did. I set the guns right away. then I ran to the far door on the left. But I ducked at the wall before the door to leave the room. When the guys ran by me I shot them. If I did not hit them the guns would. After those guys are dead wait for the boss. He stays at the exit anyway. Wait till he goes to the far left or far right and fires his gun. the run to the opposite side as him. Stay ducked. When you comes to your side step walk out the right door and shoot him a couple of times. Then you cleared it. Do not forget to get your health on the bench were the guns are. if you already used it, it does not matter. I hope that helps.

I did it differently. I never had to reactivate the guns because they never made it that far. I placed 3 wall mines that I had by the barrier they ran by and that killed most of them. The remaining ones I just used Sticky Shockers on.

I'm playing on hard now as well and I'm trying different tactics. Even without the downloadable levels it has great replay value.
thumbs_u

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
How long are the bans on Derr and Xam for?

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Yeah I finally beat that part. I tried what you said Unreal but that just didnít work. I used a wall mine to take out the first two guys that run up the middle. Then I used the doughnut thing that knocks guys out so I could get some clean shots off on the.

Once I kill all the troops off I moved toward the entry hall where the boss was at and I hid around a corner until he showed his face then I light him up.

How many levels are there left?

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
2 if I remember correctly.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Ok thanks.

Darth Marineus

Darth Marineus

... BLAH!

• Members
  • 3,881 posts
Just wondering.. Is Jedi Knight 2 on Live ?

Guest_Xboxwillruleps2_*

Guest_Xboxwillruleps2_*
  • Guests
Mori, Unreal, Chadder, Jason Solo, Vivi, Scrothc,Darkjedi, Tusken, Cloud, Rogmoncometh, DOOM, JMB, and Obi One.

I consider you guys the most mature members of these boards and coincidently my closest freinds, sometimes we have had our differences but I wanted to let you all know that Xaminor was banned, if you guys don't want me to post in your threads just let me know but it is probably only a matter of time before Manard bans Willrule as well. I don't know if the ban will be permanent, and I am only explaining myself because I have something to say that I think Xbox owners should know.

Here it is...

"I beleive there is a show on a 8:00 pm Eastern with Bill Gates, Steve Balmer, and an Xbox representitive on Dateline tonight. I am not sure if it is Dateline so check NBC, ABC, and CBS at 8 Eastern 5 Pacific and 6 Central.

If I am banned I just wanted to say goodbye to the names listed, and if I forgot a few sorry. You as well Lord and Lost goodbye if I am banned completely.

Unreal, DOOM, and Mori I will still see you guys at TXB and most likely Live, I have already seen Mori on Live, Chadder I beleive your name is Tiger(something) see you on Live as well...

*sniff* *sniff* :(

EDIT:

The show: 60 Minutes.

The time: 5 Eastern

Channel: CBS

Topic: Video Games.

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
From what I understand man, it's just a temp ban. :) Just ride it out without posting under any other names or alias's though, that'll tick off the admins and get the ban lengthened.

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
Yeah, probably just a temp ban.

Darth Marineus

Darth Marineus

... BLAH!

• Members
  • 3,881 posts

Xboxwillruleps2:
Mori, Unreal, Chadder, Jason Solo, Vivi, Scrothc,Darkjedi, Tusken, Cloud, Rogmoncometh, DOOM, JMB, and Obi One.

I consider you guys the most mature members of these boards and coincidently my closest freinds, sometimes we have had our differences but I wanted to let you all know that Xaminor was banned, if you guys don't want me to post in your threads just let me know but it is probably only a matter of time before Manard bans Willrule as well.  I don't know if the ban will be permanent, and I am only explaining myself because I have something to say that I think Xbox owners should know.

Here it is...

"I beleive there is a show on a 8:00 pm Eastern with Bill Gates, Steve Balmer, and an Xbox representitive on Dateline tonight.  I am not sure if it is Dateline so check NBC, ABC, and CBS at 8 Eastern 5 Pacific and 6 Central.

If I am banned I just wanted to say goodbye to the names listed, and if I forgot a few sorry.  You as well Lord and Lost goodbye if I am banned completely.

Unreal, DOOM, and Mori I will still see you guys at TXB and most likely Live, I have already seen Mori on Live, Chadder I beleive your name is Tiger(something) see you on Live as well...

*sniff* *sniff*     :(

EDIT:

The show: 60 Minutes.

The time: 5 Eastern

Channel: CBS

Topic: Video Games.

Its On now.

Reply to this topic