Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

XBox Owners Thread!!!

• Please log in to reply
612 replies to this topic

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts

Vivi:
Anyone else kinda think there's a little drought of games?  

LOL no not al all, I just wish I had enough money to get all the games I want. Splinter Cell rocks an I have been playing a lot of it, and I really want to get Outcast, MK5, MGS2, and Shenmue 2 along with a few others.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts

DarkJedi613:

DarkJedi613:
Whole Crapload of those OXM Discs Saved Blocks

as i said before...you can delete OXM save things...it makes the disks work BETTER

They don’t work any better, and if you delete the saved file as soon a you boot the disk back up it saves again.

Xaminor

Xaminor

• Banned Users
  • 2,858 posts
Supposedly there is a bug found from the downloadable content from the OXM disk, and by the way the less data on your harddrive on one particular game the better that particular game is going to perfome, just bad code...

For instance, in Morrowind if you have too many files saved (I mean like over 2,000 blocks) the game will run crappy.

Anyways, Mori Phett I accepted you as a freind for Xbox Live, and tried to invite you to a game of MA, that I hosted, you must have been busy...

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts

Jedi Master Bryce:

Jedi Master Bryce:

Jedi Master Bryce:
Whole Crapload of those OXM Discs Saved Blocks

as i said before...you can delete OXM save things...it makes the disks work BETTER

They don’t work any better, and if you delete the saved file as soon a you boot the disk back up it saves again.

they work better...at least for.

if a disk doesnt work, try going and deleting the saved game file thing. It might work afterwards (hey its worked for me at least) :rolleyes:

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts

Xaminor:

Anyways, Mori Phett I accepted you as a freind for Xbox Live, and tried to invite you to a game of MA, that I hosted, you must have been busy...

Well.......I haven't been online today so it should have shown me as away. :)

rogmancometh

rogmancometh

• Members
  • 2,567 posts
Gamer Tag Rogmancometh. Yeah I got live how bout you? Yeee haaaw! I just hope the decongrstiants work soon.

Xaminor

Xaminor

• Banned Users
  • 2,858 posts

Mori Fett:

Mori Fett:

Well.......I haven't been online today so it should have shown me as away. :)

Yes, it probably did. I need to read up on it.

Now when you invite someone, I see an envelope around your name, when you are online it shows a little person next to your name.

What is the speaker thing next to the name, and how do you know if your invitation was declined or accepted?

I am going to Xbox.com/live

Darth Marineus

Darth Marineus

... BLAH!

• Members
  • 3,881 posts
I might be getting Xbox Live This Thursday..

Future Gamertag: Marineus..

Im not sure if thats going to be it but when I come up with a SN then ill post on here.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts

quote:

if a disk doesnt work, try going and deleting the saved game file thing. It might work afterwards (hey its worked for me at least) :rolleyes:

Well I have never had a problem with the disk not working and no I have never deleted the 4 blocks it saves on the HD.

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts

Jedi Master Bryce:

quote:

if a disk doesnt work, try going and deleting the saved game file thing. It might work afterwards (hey its worked for me at least)    :rolleyes:  

Well I have never had a problem with the disk not working and no I have never deleted the 4 blocks it saves on the HD.

alright...well I'm just saying if it happens try that...

and I must agree with you now - $9.95 isn't a lot a month, considering i just got $466 from around 25 hours of working :D

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts

Darth Marineus:
I might be getting Xbox Live This Thursday..

Future Gamertag: Marineus..

Im not sure if thats going to be it but when I come up with a SN then ill post on here.

Man I was so close to picking up Live the other day, I had it in my hand.

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

6,005 polygons per krundle

• 11,652 posts
I was going to get Live as well, but I am about to move, and the guy I am moving in with does even have the internet, what a goober, anyways, I will prbably pick it up in the next few months when I get my DSL at my new place. But he has a 72 inch widescreen tv, so I can play on the big screen.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
72 inch… Damn I thought my 52 inch was nice.

Xaminor

Xaminor

• Banned Users
  • 2,858 posts
Your 52" is very nice, indeed. Did you get that HDTV or what Bryce?

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
No I just went ahead and got a 27 inch flat screen. I dont really see a need for a HDTV now, plus I have component hookups on it. From what I have read HDTV should be dropping in price by about half in the next 2 years. Then maybe I will pick one up.
Besides whether or not I get one my parents will be replacing 52 inch with a larger HDTV some time soon.

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
So who else thinks there is a plethora of excellent games coming to Xbox?

I hate to recycle names over and over but come on. Raven Shield, Tao Feng, Project Gotham Racing 2, Halo 2, Fable, Sudeki, Brute Force, SW KOTOR, Perfect Dark Zero, Counterstrike, True Fantasy Online, SW Galaxies, Panzar Dragoon Orta, Doom 3, Strident, Duality, Phantasy Star Online, DoA Volleyball, Midtown Madness 3, Apex, Soul Cailber 2, BC, Ninja Gaiden, WWE Raw 2, Dead or Alive Code Cronus, Dino Crisis 3 etc......

All of these games are potential AAA titles. How many of those you think will get ratings of under 7.5.......... NOT MANY if even one.

Not to mention all the games that are supposedly in the works: Daytona 3, Transformers Gen 1, a new Turtles game, Max Payne 2, Ridge Racer, Battlefield 1942, a new Battletoads game, a new Killer Instinct game.......

Chadder396

Chadder396

• Members
  • 463 posts
Very sweet. As long as they don't all release at the same time we're good.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Oh I know so many great games that I am just dying to play. Unfortunately there is no way I can afford to own all the ones I want.

Guest_Xboxwillruleps2_*

Guest_Xboxwillruleps2_*
  • Guests
JMB check your pm...

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
Here's another list.

http://www4.fdewb.un...leases.asp?id=1

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
What controller do you guys prefer? Mine id the original, I have never liked the S controller. The original just feel perfect to me.

Darth Marineus

Darth Marineus

... BLAH!

• Members
  • 3,881 posts
Well my Xbox came with the S controller and I dunno what the original one feels like but I like the S controller.

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Yeah I the new ones come with the S controller, but I am just glad they still sell the original controller since it was rumored MS would stop production of it.

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
The controller S but I don't like the placement of the white and black button. I still use the original though. I don't think I prefer one over the other.

I really want to try that Logitech wireless controller. thumbs_u

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Yeah that is my biggest complaint with the S controller is the Black and White buttons.