Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

XBox Owners Thread!!!

612 replies to this topic

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
RULES FOR THIS THREAD!!! READ BEFORE POSTING!!!

Another thread started to talk about this but is was a bit off topic so I though I would start this one about how much HD space you have used so far. Also use this thread just to talk about XBox fun. The latest thing you accomplished in a game or whatever. Did you buy a new game and what to tell us about it? Post it here.

Also this thread is for XBox owners only.
(each console will have their own thread.)

This is currently all of my saves on my XBox…

7 block – AUF
22 blocks – Amped
131 blocks – Desert Storm
2997 blocks DOA3
9 blocks – Dead to Rights
2282 – Halo
559 – Madden 2003
74 – Max Payne
1900 – NFL Fever 2002
4 - OXM
4 - OXM
4 - OXM
4 - OXM
6 - OXM
4 - OXM
4 - OXM
4 - OXM
4 - OXM
4 - OXM
23 – Project Gotham
20 - Silent Hill 2
931 – Splinter Cell
17 – SW: Obi Wan
15 – SW: Starfighter
7 – Turok Evo
4519 – Soundtracks

Shady

Shady

Lean Toward The Sun

• Members
  • 6,253 posts
lol, you used your "force" or something and removed your reply from the other thread now it looks like im talking into thin air lol

Here's mine

AUF - 7 blk
Amped - 21 blk
Commandos 2 - 8 blk
Dead to Rights - 4 blk
Halo - 227 blk
Max Payne - 22 blk
Metal Gear - 5 blk
Inside Drive 02 - 50 blk
NCAA football 03 - 3 blk
NCAA2K3 - 4 blk
Fever - 2401 blk
Oddworld - 64 blk
Outlaw Golf - 13 blk
OXM 1 - 6 blk
OXM 1 - 4 blk
OXM 10 - 4 blk
OXM 11 - 4 blk
OXM 12 - 4 blk
OXM 13 - 4 blk
OXM 4 - 4 blk
OXM 5 - 4 blk
OXM 6 - 4 blk
OXM 7 - 4 blk
OXM 8 - 4 blk
OXM 9 - 4 blk
Shenmue II - 448 blk
Silent Hill 2 - 19 blk
Splinter Cell 469 blk
T Woods 03 - 13 blk
T Hawk 2X - 17 blk
Turok Evo - 7 blk
soundtracks - 4624 blk

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
When I get home we’re gonna have to do a little co-op so I can finish Halo on Legendary and i have got to play Shenmue 2. Have you finished it yet?

Shady

Shady

Lean Toward The Sun

• Members
  • 6,253 posts
Nope, I just got way to many games going on that im playing at the same time, I over did it a little, Though I know I gotta be close to beating it, the story is getting near conclusion. The game is awesome nuff said.

I have always wanted to co-op on Halo with somebody! Noone seems interested though when I ask...

Shady

Shady

Lean Toward The Sun

• Members
  • 6,253 posts
well, im getting off here and going to go game it!

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts
Well happy gamming there Dr. Shady. You better start practicing your Halo skills b/c I don’t want to have to pull your weight when we play co-op in Legendary. :D

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
Live is something I would consider getting. The first taste of online gaming I got was reading about Final Fantasy XI, and how players would be charged on how long they played the game. That was just ludicrous to me and totally turned me off to online gaming because I didn't think it was worth it. Live's flat monthly rate is much easier to swallow. Unfortunately I still cannot afford it what with my cable internet subscription, not to mention that I live at home and we also have digital cable bills. And I don't own credit cards so couldn't subscribe on my own (even if I could afford it myself, lol).

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
I'm don't have time to check all my saves on my HD. :P

I can list my games.

Mech Assault
Halo
Splinter Cell
NHL 2K3
Unreal Championship
LIVE

I bought Morrowind a while ago but returned it after an hour. I regret it now. :(

I want to get Dead to Rights (rented it) but the price is still way too high.

Uhhh that's it. *waiting for all the gaming glory of 2003* :D

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts

quote:

I want to get Dead to Rights (rented it) but the price is still way too high.

Well I had my stolen. :mad: I dont understand why people have to **** with other people's ****!

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts

Dr. Shady:
This is off topic but, since nobody is really talking,  JMB, Im like in the 2007 season with the chiefs in Fever 2002!  

I hold the all-time record for interceptions in a season with Jerome Woods

I won the Super Bowl twice I think, I have it on All-Pro and it is a tuff mofo'

Yeah I’m haven’t played it in a long time. I think I completed 3 or 4 seasons. But yeah I just been spending all my time in Halo and Splinter Cell.

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

6,005 polygons per krundle

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
after beating halo, and having no one to play mulitplayer with me, it starting sucking, i need to get some multiplayer action going. is it on lIve?? I am thinking about getting live, but need to wait so I can afford it.

Vivi

Vivi

• Members
  • 1,515 posts
Anyone else kinda think there's a little drought of games? I haven't got to play splinter cell yet but its a real biatch waiting for Fable, KOTOR, BC, and Perfect Dark 0.

I'll have to get splinter cell as soon as I finish up Shenmue 2.

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts

]ScRoCH[:
after beating halo, and having no one to play mulitplayer with me, it starting sucking, i need to get some multiplayer action going.  is it on lIve??  I am thinking about getting live, but need to wait so I can afford it.

ummmm...no...it was out before Live so its not Live... hmmm

oh and you guys know that if you delete the OXM things from your HD the disks work better right?

My Games:
Halo
Project Gotham Racing
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (as of Christmas)
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter

(good move Bryce thumbs_u )

Xaminor

Xaminor

• Banned Users
  • 2,858 posts
Scrotch mellow out man, you don't need to say something negative about the Xbox in every one of your posts. I haven't even been in the PS2 thread and I never plan on going in it, ever!

Anyways, what are your Xbox Live Gamer tags, this would be a perfect place for us to meet and get a game going, you see the time and date of this post if you want to play, reply and I can meet you on either, NFL 2K3, Ghost Recon, or Metroid Prime...

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
I dont have one yet...but i dont know what to make it...it'll probably be "DarkJedi613" like everything else

Obi-One Kenobi

Obi-One Kenobi

• Members
  • 13,152 posts
I dunno the actual specs, but I think I have used about 15000 blocks so far, mostly for soundtracks.

I would get Live, but I am still waiting for some darn Broadband companies to make it available! :mad:

Saved Games:

All-Star Baseball
Star Wars: Starfighter
Star Wars: Obi-Wan
World Series Baseball
NFL Fever 2002
Halo
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Star Wars: Jedi Outcast
Spider-Man
Whole Crapload of those OXM Discs Saved Blocks

Xaminor

Xaminor

• Banned Users
  • 2,858 posts
Obi One have you even heard anything yet? BTW I am going to show you some screenshots of WSB 2K3, freaking unbelieveable.

Shady

Shady

Lean Toward The Sun

• Members
  • 6,253 posts
if broadband doesnt become available for me before Halo 2, I think i am going to be one dissappointed mug.

Darth Marineus

Darth Marineus

... BLAH!

• Members
  • 3,881 posts
I just got my Xbox today ..WOW !! .. I bought Splinter Cell and Jedi Knight 2.. But the thing that I didnt know that I had to buy the Controller to play DVDs !!

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
Yep. They actually had a deal in November that when you bought the system and DVD controller, you could get a full rebate of the controller from MS.

Great game choices btw, you'll love them both. thumbs_u

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts

Obi-One Kenobi:
Whole Crapload of those OXM Discs Saved Blocks

as i said before...you can delete OXM save things...it makes the disks work BETTER

Xaminor

Xaminor

• Banned Users
  • 2,858 posts

Darth Marineus:
I just got my Xbox today ..WOW !! .. I bought Splinter Cell and Jedi Knight 2.. But the thing that I didnt know that I had to buy the Controller to play DVDs !!

They have a deal at Costco where you could have gotten two S controllers, the remote, and Sega GT/JSRF for $230...

DarkJedi613

DarkJedi613

Running Riot

• Members
  • 7,852 posts

Xaminor:

Xaminor:

They have a deal at Costco where you could have gotten two S controllers, the remote, and Sega GT/JSRF for $230...

personally its a 'good' deal but i wouldnt buy it. JSRF is worth $0 to me and so are Controller Ss

Xaminor

Xaminor

• Banned Users
  • 2,858 posts
Yes some people still prefer the original controller...

BTW if you would buy the DVD remote than you WOULD get thsis deal because it is the same price as buying an Xbox and the DVD remote, only you get two games and an extra controller for free

Jedi Master Bryce

Jedi Master Bryce

• Members
  • 20,650 posts

]ScRoCH[:
after beating halo, and having no one to play mulitplayer with me, it starting sucking, i need to get some multiplayer action going.  is it on lIve??  I am thinking about getting live, but need to wait so I can afford it.

No sorry man you cant play Halo through Live, Halo 2 you can though.

Reply to this topic