Official Doctor Who New Series Discussion (spoilers)

The Shadow

Maybe the Dakeks didn't care because they didn't see the Tardis as a threat, temporarily speaking. It'd be bad form to ask Starsky and Hutch to help you and then blow up that beautiful Grand Torino... even if you hated the color red.

Pardon but in that case the daleks of this season seem pretty stupid. Then again, the Doctor did say "And the daleks need genius"

I have ways wanted another multi-Doc special too. That charity skit with the 10th and 5th Doctors was great fun. I'd love to see Eccleston, Tennant and Smith chew scenery.

No disrespect to Bradley, but I want Bill Nighy as the 1st Doctor. If I had magic beans that's what I'd do. I'd figure out how to make a sequel to The Five Doctors... Perhaps some screwed up thing happens to the 5th, allowing him to interact at his present age... like that charity special. Then the other four doctors would be the 1st, 9th, 10th and 11th.

Yep. That's the magic bean plan. Now I just need to find a cow to trade.

Whoa! That's the idea!!!!

The Doctors and The Beanstalk.

"Fee-fi-fo-fum! I smell the blood of an Englishman."

"Umm, Timelord, actually. But I understand the confusion." Says The 11th.

Not sure about the age thing, but I think what will play a big role is his identity. Not just his name, but his rep. One episode after wiping the Doctor from the Daleks memory we find out a time scanning bounty device can't recognize him either. Now in this episode we have identity confusion and a character just going by The Doctor.

I'd like t see a multi-doc episode for sure, but I'd rather they just get look-a-likes for docs 1-7 the ones that are alive have aged too much. Doc 8 can be whatever ge McGann actually is since we have no idea how long he lived before regenerating. 9-12 are obviously still in fighting shape.

No reason Baker, Baker, Davidson and McCoy couldn't do voice overs.

Anyway, my one problem with multi doc stories is they never adress the fact that outside of the first doctor, they'd all have a memory of meeting themselves and know it was coming. I think the 5 Doctors adressed that somewhat with some sort of timey-wimey explanation.. but still...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.