Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

halo 2 - glitches, tricks, and eggs- join in on the fun during the x-mas holiday!

• Please log in to reply
532 replies to this topic

dwchief

dwchief

• Banned Users
  • 1,017 posts

CowFromMars:
Haha yeah...most of us probly have been   :P   Because all you need to do is jump from the top of that ledge   :P   And yeah i got to the VERY top of Headlong today - Out of sniper range like i said earlier...It's SO high ( the highest building in HL   :P  )

What? Please use English and grammar.

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
man.. my head is about to explode..

darkfox123

darkfox123

• Members
  • 408 posts
cow is from new zealend give the man some respect and props for being a great glitcher like me :D . today i might be trying a few glitches at colossus or some other level that doesnt seem to have many glitches, for instance ivory towers - cow found a glitch, any thing is possible!

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts

dwchief:

dwchief:
Haha yeah...most of us probly have been     :P     Because all you need to do is jump from the top of that ledge     :P     And yeah i got to the VERY top of Headlong today - Out of sniper range like i said earlier...It's SO high ( the highest building in HL     :P    )

What? Please use English and grammar.

LOL...Yea it doesn't actualy make that much sense...I was kinda excited i think so i was like ok you do this..Man its SO high..and so cool..LOL..Ok time to reword..Haha yeah..most of us probably have been on top of the fan :P Because all you need to do is rider the fan a quarter of the way up then jump off onto that ledge:P

And yeah I got to th very top of Headlong today - Out of sniper range, like i said earlier.. It's SO high up there (it's the highest building in Headlong)..There you go..I guess it was the fan wheel bit that you got confused about :D

Oh and don't worry Nuclear :P He just couldn't understand what I had said, and as a matter of fact, neither could I :P !!!

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts
Ok I thinks it's time to make a list of the places I have been :D

LOCKOUT
- On top of the thingy (lol) above where the sniper rifle is placed..
- At the highest point above the map above the Grav Lift (on top of that building)

ASCENSION
- On top of the tallest stucture...
- Many places to hide the Oddball..
- On the bottom of the map. Involves a banshee and pushing someone off.

IVORY TOWER
- Out of Ivort Tower
- At the top of Ivory Tower.
- Also while I was up there I saw the cloud that is shaped like a grunt that is also by the shore at Zanzibar.
- Getting stuck up the top of an air lift by using your rocket launcher.

BURIAL MOUNDS
- Getting to the very top of the saucer thingy (looks like a big pizza cutter..lol)
- Getting out of the map (in two places)

COLOSSUS
- Nothing big, just getting up in one of those big holes on the right and on the opposite side of the Grav Lift.

ZANZIBAR
- Getting on the roof, and then getting over the barrier, and up over the wall to the beach..
- Getting up on the sea wall by the offence (in CTF) base.
- Getting on top of the fan wheel.
- Flying tanks!
- Getting up onto a ledge which is just of the roof of the defence base. You cannot get off this ledge because there is an invisible wall.
- Also getting up on a ledge which is directly above the gate of the defence base. This ledge is not the roof...
- At the offence spawn site (on the shore) there is a cloud shaped like a grunt :D !!

COAGULATION
- Flipping tanks!!!! (So fun!)
- Driving tanks allll across the walls
- Driving a spectre alll across the walls.
- Getting up to some GREAT sniping spots.
- *NEW* Getting out of Coagulation!!! It is now possible to get out of Coag! The space up there is unbelievable.... :P !

HEADLONG
- Getting up on top of the glass above where the shotgun is placed (at spawn) and also where the 2 warthogs spawn (not by the shee)
- Getting on top of the crane....and the second crane lol! :D
- Getting up to the very highest building,,,,and all other buildings for that matter :P !
- It's not a place but...: Driving the ghost from a window near where the shee spawns to the ledge on the building opposite.
- You can get on top of the map, waaaaay up the top standing on nothing by getting rammed by a wraith...

FOUNDATION (If you're new to glitching try this map first)
- Getting on top (in the middle of the map at the top). Grenade/Rocket jump on the Fusion Cores (Yellow box thingys.. :P lol) and land on the middle :D . Or you could just sword cancel up...lol.
- Getting up and out of the map (outside the barrier). You can get up through the fan in the building labeled 1.

More to come soon! Keep watch!

Crowskick

Crowskick

• Members
  • 4 posts
ok i know this is really stupid question to be asking but it seems like this is the place to do it... how in the heck do you find those glitches?? do you just mess around and hope you find something then go back and figure out how you did it? just curious and all

XxVXslipknotXVxX

XxVXslipknotXVxX

• Members
  • 4 posts
hey well you have some basic glitches here i don't say that meanly but there are quiet a few more glitches u haven't posted well alot more....I will tell u about my two favorite glitches just cause they intereesting 2 me well one is to get out of ivory tower level and the other is in single player.in single player u can get a plasma rifle that has unlimited ammo and doesn't overheat and shoots the blast of a scarab instead of a plasma rifle shot.......this weapon is awesome i found it without anyones help so i'm not sure if it's on the internet yet if its not it most likely wil be at some point...but ivory tower u should be able to find.besides ivory tower i found all my glitches myself and i have alot.....i found all the skulls 2 on every level besides 3 or 4 and if u want me 2 show u any glitch's just add me to ur friends list my names should be below add xexecutionerxx and if im not on IM me on aim....i'de be happy to show u guys/girls some of my glitches well c ya

XxVXslipknotXVxX

XxVXslipknotXVxX

• Members
  • 4 posts
and if i post anything out of date like already done etc in the future its because i dont read the forums/threads this is the first one i read and i dont learn my glitches besides the ivory tower one from others i just explore and mess around aLOT.....ALOT

XxVXslipknotXVxX

XxVXslipknotXVxX

• Members
  • 4 posts
and i prolly won't check this again for awile so u will have to IM me or add me to ur live name in order to tell me things...

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts
And to slipknot yes the Scarab Gun (which is the name of it :P lol) has been discovered already :P !. But it isn't a glitch - it was purposly put in Halo 2 by Bungie, so it's an easter egg..O yeah I also have the action replay save if you want me to prove it lol! And i have also found all the skulls, but they are easter eggs(hidden secrets purposly put in the game)... :P And they are easily discovered on cheat sites LOL! Not flaming you just spreading the w0rd!.

CapnVlad

CapnVlad

• Members
  • 68 posts
Uhh i know a bunch, just add me on xbl, PM me ur screen name, and ill add you, but here is one i havent seen on here, i know a bunch

on burial mounds, zanzibar, any level with vehicles, (you need overshields for this) (put spectres only) and have a person stand against something that is kind of a wall but more than 100 degrees, (slight slant) burial mounds has plent of those walls that are slanted, but have a person stand against one, and ram them with the spectre, and you will fly very very high, heres a good location, and aslo how to get on burial mounds, go by the covie sniper, and to the right of the covie sniper is this corner thing, well stand in that corner, and have a spectre boost into you, and u should fly off the map, back here you can float if you want too, jump up the slope and walk right, and youll be floating (it actually looks like ur floating)

ont he tallest building on head long, i love this, ive been up there 3 times, the 2nd time, we tried getting on the little extensions, well on one side its a steep slope and youll slide alllll the way down, my friend found that out the hard way, lol, but yeah i know alot more glitches

oh and that tank flipping thing is soooo freakin cool, we did it on coag and it was bouncing off the bounderies, i mean it was way up there, and it was bouncing like a freakin superball, lol it was great!

CapnVlad

CapnVlad

• Members
  • 68 posts

Sk8ter5476:
me and one of my friends was playing around one day and found this glitch, it works on any map that has a ghost you get one person to drive the ghost abd the other person jumps on top of the ghost right on top of you and then crouches down then the person driving can go as fast as they want as long as they dont use the boost

actually you can boost and youll stay on, its the hills that knock you off, try on headlong, and you can boost as fast as u want with someone on, you cannot boost witht he banshee though

dwchief

dwchief

• Banned Users
  • 1,017 posts

CowFromMars:
LOL...Yea it doesn't actualy make that much sense...I was kinda excited i think so i was like ok you do this..Man its SO high..and so cool..LOL..Ok time to reword..Haha yeah..most of us probably have been on top of the fan    :P    Because all you need to do is rider the fan a quarter of the way up then jump off onto that ledge:P

No the VERY top of the fan, the big giant black thing that goes around the top.

XxVXslipknotXVxX

XxVXslipknotXVxX

• Members
  • 4 posts
i know they are put in the game on purpose that was pretty obvious......and i found the rest of the skulls yesterday...and this is my last post so c ya

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts
Hello there Captain Vlad, in Burial Mounds i know i didn't post HOW to get out but yeah, i use a Wraith instead of a Spectre :P because you get MUCH higher.
Oh and dwchief I will post a video just to show you i DO mean the fan wheel (the ring that doesnt move). Cyaa i'm out

The Punishers

The Punishers

• Members
  • 6 posts
Weve got another one we found ourselves which was a fluke to find trust me. I call it my levatating glitch. Get two opponents and get one to stand and keep looking up. The other will now copntinuously jump ontop of him while the player looking up will press reload and melee. you will keep lunging upward as he jumps of you and "levatate" higher and higher. we suppose you could use it to get into some mean camping spots :D but we havent had much time to try it out yet.

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts

The Punishers:
Weve got another one we found ourselves which was a fluke to find trust me. I call it  my levatating glitch. Get two opponents and get one to stand  and keep looking up. The other will now copntinuously jump ontop of him while the player looking up will press reload and melee. you will keep lunging upward as he jumps of you and "levatate" higher and higher. we suppose you could use it to get into some mean camping spots   :D    but we havent had much time to try it out yet.

How do you think we managed to get to the highest building in Headlong ! Oh yeah and this works with all weapons except for: The Bomb, the Oddball and the Flag. I use this technique to get ANYWHERE on Headlong. On other maps they hav barriers that you need to go through, and this won't help in getting to the bottom of the map :P !.

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts
Yeeeeessss!!!!!!!! I got on top of Coagulation today!!! The space up there is unbelievable....At LEAST twice the space as the center of the map. Nuclear, how should I say, didn't quite make it up So he is just a bit jealous of meee now :P !!!!

The Punishers

The Punishers

• Members
  • 6 posts
CowFromMars where abouts are you in New Zealand

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts
From Auckland :D thumbs_u

Guest_Shrimpo_*

Guest_Shrimpo_*
  • Guests
Gamertag on Live is (Shrimpo)
Alright Listen Up !!!!
Halo 2 Xbox Live Glitches Coming To You :D
Ok 1)
Coagulation: On CTF with Multi or Single you can drive your Warthog right beneath the flag where the Banshee should spawn. Jump on the Wathog and be directly underneath the flag possition. Jump up, Crouch and hold X and you will grab the flag through the bottom of the building then you can just hop in and drive away a free man :D

2)
Headlong Mostly but can be done other places:
(Glitch Just For Fun)
Have map set to Plasma Swords and drive a warthog and a ghost on the broken bridge (the flat not vertical one) and have the warthog lying directly on the wall. Sit in the Passenger Side of the Hog and have the ghost go right up to the Hog.When the man in the passenger has the sword and when a red reticle goes on the ghost hit it and keep right trigger down. The ghost must then jump off the bridge and drive right back the the offensive spawn. After he is out of sight aim somewhere ontop of a building and hold X to get out. You should fly a great distance and get up on some really high and good places :D

Mostly all of the Good Glitches there are but i am still hunting :D

CapnVlad

CapnVlad

• Members
  • 68 posts
dude cowfrommars im gonna add you, and were gonna go explore some more, ive explored everywhere, but like what i want to do is, get on the pipes between 2 buildings, then pull out a sniper, and invite some people and when they enter just snipe them :-p fun fun fun, tell nuclear spy to add me, i sent him a friend request 2 days ago

CapnVlad

CapnVlad

• Members
  • 68 posts
is it possible to get on the sattelite/pizaa cutter looking thing on burial mounds, when i tried it, it had a barrier (like coagulation does wheny uo try to get out), really bummed me outtttt :-(

CapnVlad

CapnVlad

• Members
  • 68 posts
you know what else is fun? getting on the roof of zanzibar, then running on the generator thing like a hamster wheel, if you keep running you wont fall off, it looks really funny(it looks like youd fall in the gaps on the generators, but you dont)but yeah cowfrommars and nuclear spy, i wou ld love to show you some of my tricks, im not posting themmmmm

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts
Hmmm shrimpo....I never tried the flag thing on Coagulation - mainly because the side where you have to take it is kinda a long way away :P !! I did it on Ivory Tower though (VER USEFUL), you can through it up from the bottom (blue base) directly up to the red base :D ! Oh yeah, and Vlad there is a technique for Burial Mounds to get out (you cannot sword cancel up (found that out the hard way loL!)). And the hampster wheel thing sounds fun! LoL! Hmm and Zanzibar roof...well let's just say me and Nuclear have WELL past that... ;)You should post where you have been, but not HOW to do them :P Which is what I did...I'm just saying because it is highly likely that I have achieved them myself :D ! I record everthing onto video, but do not ye have a capture card, I did record some though (from my brothers capture card).