Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

halo 2 - glitches, tricks, and eggs- join in on the fun during the x-mas holiday!

• Please log in to reply
532 replies to this topic

darkfox123

darkfox123

• Members
  • 408 posts
nice find dude, o would like to try geting out of the zanzibar level some time soon :D . keep your glitches and tricks comeing people, if any one doesnt understand any glitches then just send me a friend request

Guest_redemption_*

Guest_redemption_*
  • Guests
well i was looking for halo2 glits and i came upon this site and I found a glitch in headlong where oyu get the banshee and fly to the edge of the water. You should now be facing the 2 warthogs....now if you look up you should see a ramp shape incline. there is 2 ways to do this.

()(){DONT USE BOOST)()()

1.Get level with the top of the inclined slope and fly right over it.

2. fly almost vertically and when you get to the poit where you can almost get there wiggle the banshee's wing over the edge the wiggle the other over and you r on.

Guest_smurfanator1789_*

Guest_smurfanator1789_*
  • Guests
Ok this is a good one.. Flying with out a banshie or w.e ok u need
1. a banshie
2. a warthog
3. a energy sword

now first u get a wart hog at the coughalutation place thingy mabober and face it towards the opposite base and get the person with the energy sword to sit shotgun

ok now get someone el se to getinto a banshie and besure that taht person isnt on their team and now have that person ram into the side of the warthog while the person is in it with the energy sword u dont have to turbo or anything just start raming now the person in the warthog will pull the R trigger when the aim icon turns red to do the lunge attack and then hold it down.
now have the person in the banshie fly up and away as far as they can and then the person in the wart hog will press and hold x and off off and away they go =D

darkfox123

darkfox123

• Members
  • 408 posts
knew of that one allready =/ but if you found that yourself then good job, ill try that banshee thing

ash

ash

• Members
  • 20 posts
at the beginning of delta halo were the sentry gunner is if u go up there and continue walking towards the edge of the slope on the hillside u should se bushes on the mountain if u jump onto the slope leading up to them u can get out of the level.there is much 2 explore but the best 1 is if u jump into (looks like a blue pit sort of)that then u will b transported to a place later on in the level were the 2 wraithes are.but there is a difference there is no enemies in the level wotsoever , even the prophet holagram only has his chair showing!this is really cool because u can explore the level without those pesky covenent..also if u have a look around were the sheilds usally are (many placed on the ground) somewere around there but higher up there is a small room with 2 dead grunts and 2 energy swords on the ground which is cool ... :)

darkfox123

darkfox123

• Members
  • 408 posts
hey guys, thanx to cowfrommars we know another glitch :D , last night at ivory toweres we went to those stairs that have the overshuield on them, he told me to jumo onto a small ledgearound the top corner so i did it, he told me to look at him thru the glass and keep hiting r and nothing else and it took a while but i fell thru the glass and after that i fell on a ledge, he idd the same later and did a rocket target jump, this is simply pressing yrr while your rockets ret is red and you have a sword as your second weapon, and he got to the top of the map, after that i jumped down to the floor and all i could see was white

Sk8ter5476

Sk8ter5476

• Members
  • 6 posts
nice glitches

Sk8ter5476

Sk8ter5476

• Members
  • 6 posts
me and one of my friends was playing around one day and found this glitch, it works on any map that has a ghost you get one person to drive the ghost abd the other person jumps on top of the ghost right on top of you and then crouches down then the person driving can go as fast as they want as long as they dont use the boost

Sk8ter5476

Sk8ter5476

• Members
  • 6 posts
wow

darkfox123

darkfox123

• Members
  • 408 posts
lol, useing sword cancel you can get on the crain in headlong, i wont explain because ive only been able to do it once wiht someone thats done it like 20 times

and at headlong useing the warthog sword flying glitch you can get on top of a building wiht a hole in the middle , jump in that hole and it looks like a place that youd have a stripper party!, its the building wiht the black things runing down it, the one that has 2 warthogs start off in fornt of it, you have to be on the shorter part of the broken bridge to do this

The Punishers

The Punishers

• Members
  • 6 posts
Darkfox 123 your the man youve got some mean glitches mate! I'm amazed at some of these and how you guys find these out! Ive got one to post its mean but i cant post it right now

The Punishers

The Punishers

• Members
  • 6 posts
Ok theres a glitch with any weapon and a sword but the rocket launcher is the best one to use. Use all the rockets in the launcher and get the cross hair red on an opponent (dont zoom!). keep pressing right trigger and "Y" and you will fly towardds your opponent from mean distances :D !!!!!

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts
Yea me and Nuclear already found that :D But thanks...hey nuclear its me, Cow!! :P Anyways should we post on what I tought you and all the tricks we have done? :D At Christmas i should get a capture card so I can make videos :D Ya peace out!

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts
LOL Punishers!!! Are you really from New Zealand? That's so weird, didnt think i would find any1 from NZ here..Wher bout are you from? Anyways darkfox (nuclear) i got on top of Headlong and Burial Mounds yesterday...And on top of Ivory Tower (I did the way we wer going to do it :P ).

OOO Yea and on top of the Zanzibar sea wall(the wall behind the hogs at base :P ). - To Punisher, Do you have Xbox Live? Maybe we could get together sometime :D

Ok guys one of the biggest and most helpful glitches is...Sword Cancelling, not just pressing R then X when u get to somebody, but pressing B and X VERY QUICKLY. This enables you to reach ANY HEIGHT in the game (it is best to set your button layout to Boxer so your fingers don't get tired ><!! :D ). This technique is needed to get to many places in Halo 2, as is the rocket targeting technique ( targeting from up to 200ft). Cya i'm out!

darkfox123

darkfox123

• Members
  • 408 posts
ya i allready told about the thing thru the glass. and thx for the coment punisher. yah by the way for my chritsmas holiday, which starts on the 23rd i will be doing glitching, of coarse i will also be doing matchmakeing because im in a clan. but anyways my point is if any of you would like to join me then ide be glad to show you a few basics of glitching so we can cause some real damage

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts

The Punishers:
Darkfox 123 your the man youve got some mean glitches mate! I'm amazed at some of these and how you guys find these out! Ive got one to post its mean but i cant post it right now

Haha he probably finds out from people like me :D Who know what they're doing and learns from them...Except that guy who had done it 20 times :P He probably didn't kno how he did that...It is quite a hard trick to master that 1...

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts
Na i didn't mean thru the glass That's easy pies...So..you're on, come on XBL now and i shall show you what I mean..

darkfox123

darkfox123

• Members
  • 408 posts
actuly punisher, i found most this out on my own. and i also have a friend named evilkillerrat that contributes alot, hes the guy who first showed me the way of geting out of zanzibar

darkfox123

darkfox123

• Members
  • 408 posts
ok, im seting up right now

Crowskick

Crowskick

• Members
  • 4 posts
hey... i know this is off the topic of glitches but it sorta pertains. anyways i was wonderin if anyone has heard of 3 new maps? i know there is foundation but my friend told me that there are two other maps to unlock if you beat the WHOLE game on heoic or legendary

dwchief

dwchief

• Banned Users
  • 1,017 posts
ANyone been atop the fan on Zanzibar... how about the highest point in Headlong (ALL the way on top of sword buildind)?

Crowskick

Crowskick

• Members
  • 4 posts
ah but i do have a glitch. im not exactly sure how to do it but sometimes in split-screen you can destroy a turrent then walk up to it and it will prompt you to use it, press 'x' and you will be able to fire. ive done this 2 times, one on accident and one trying to do it. ive tried it porbably about 10 times and only worked once out of those ten so i guess its just luck of the draw but if you find out how to do it all the time let me know so i can check it out

The Punishers

The Punishers

• Members
  • 6 posts
Crowstick apparently theres an unlockable level called New Mombosa or something but it was just a rumour i heard on the net so it might not be true

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts
New Mombasa = Metropolis LOL!!!! Crack up :P It's a Single Player level... nd the only two rumoured unlockable levels are Marathon and Conclusion..Ohhh and by the way me and Nuclear did some moreee tricking on headlong today...We got REALLY high.. :D !!..Ohhh yeah and Nuclear..after you left about 2 hours after i tried going there with this dude aaaand i went SOOO high..out of sniper range.. :D Tis braggable..Im out cyaz

CowFromMars

CowFromMars

• Members
  • 63 posts

dwchief:
ANyone been atop the fan on Zanzibar... how about the highest point in Headlong (ALL the way on top of sword buildind)?

Haha yeah...most of us probly have been :P Because all you need to do is jump from the top of that ledge :P And yeah i got to the VERY top of Headlong today - Out of sniper range like i said earlier...It's SO high ( the highest building in HL :P )