Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

World of Warcraft Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1885 replies to this topic

Jaycie

Jaycie

Souless Automaton

• 11,556 posts
Eh, I have limited free time anymore, however the hell I want to spend it is however the **** I want to spend it. :devil: Yeah, I have an addiction to video games in general so if I'm not playing WoW I'm typically playing something else. :lol:

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
I have HH's helmet now too :D

Posted Image

I bought the tabard for being exalted with Shattered Sun Offensive:

Posted Image

Jaycie

Jaycie

Souless Automaton

• 11,556 posts
Hehe awesome! My pretty undead mage-type lady hit 70 yesterday! Woot! Two 70's... I really have no life. :P I'll post some pix later when I'm home and not passed out. I already have over 10k honor towards my staff and I'm wearing my spellfire belt and have almost enough mats for my gloves. I respec frost for the time being while I'm busting through pvp for the extra armor. It is really nice to have that ice barrier. :D

Well.. I moved my druid. Two bad news things. The first is she was locked up because the transfer system was broken and Blizzard didn't post a warning message about it. :angry: So I didn't have access to her for a couple days. Second thing, I have to change her name because her name's already taken on Dragonblight. But **** I'm damn picky.. so that's going to take some time. I thought of calling her doomkin but that was taken too. God dammit.. *sigh* Good thing I'm focused on the Xou.

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
Well there are 11 million registered subscribers for this game now, which is more than the population of Greece :lol:

Jaycie

Jaycie

Souless Automaton

• 11,556 posts
Holy ****! :lol:

I've got some screens to share!!

[attachment=3432:WoWScrnS...8_192549.jpg]
[attachment=3433:WoWScrnS...8_195917.jpg]
Xoui battleground action! We actually recieved the "Frostwolf Perfection" achievement last night one round. That kicked serious ass.

[attachment=3431:WoWScrnS...8_105953.jpg]
Zombie craziness in Shatt

[attachment=3434:WoWScrnS...8_220105.jpg]
[attachment=3435:WoWScrnS...8_221221.jpg]
[attachment=3437:WoWScrnS...8_003735.jpg]
Introducing Astrochick! Same Giant Mutant Space chicken, brand new name! We did headless horsemen and ran Kara on Saturday. So it was lots of fun for all. :)

In my boredom at work on Sunday I started watching Machima which is the lowest form of geeky goodness but I enjoy it and I thought Nanci might appreciate this one since it involves gnomes:

The mighty morphin midget gnomes

I also thought this was funny, a quick rundown of where the dances in warcraft came from.. there are some missing but I still thought this vid was pretty silly:

Of course I'm bitter that the Ogre is the example when the Moonkin druid form totally dances like Chris Farley too.. and it disturbed one of my fellow guildies the other night even though he knows I'm a chick.. "The wookie is trying to hump me!"

Edit: Jesus Christ.. what's with all the extra attachments, lol.

Edited by Jaycie, 29 October 2008 - 11:43 AM.

Mara Jade Skywalker

Mara Jade Skywalker

Unpaid Disney Shill

• Members
  • 34,732 posts
Hehe, I've seen that dancing video before, it's a good one. I wish they had the gnomes though! Female gnomes dance so slutty, lol.

Jaycie

Jaycie

Souless Automaton

• 11,556 posts
Woo, so lots to report. Xoui has made quite a bit of progress in the last couple weeks. I now have most of my spellfire set put together (just need to farm a couple more primal fires), I've got my pvp staff, several drops from kara, my teir 4 pants (woo!), and regular flying knocked out. Only like one or two more days of daily's and I'm exulted with the shattered sun as well. So I've been busy, lol.

Other than that suff, during the week I've been leveling my hunter. I started her last week and she's already just about level 30. I was watching my roomates play on their hunters and I was having major pet envy so I had to make one, lol. The main reason I'm pushing her so fast though is that she's now gotten pretty far into inscriptioning thanks to the heavy stockpiles of herb I had on my druid. So it's like.. well I've spent the mats and the time, might as well level her to 80 now too. Yes I know I have no life. :P So if I actually go through with my plans I'm likely to have six level 80's someday. :lol:

Mara Jade Skywalker

Mara Jade Skywalker

Unpaid Disney Shill

• Members
  • 34,732 posts
I haven't been playing much lately. I don't know why, but I just haven't really had the urge to sit down and play. I'm kind of glad though, because of course I'm planning to play a lot this weekend for Lich King.

My priest is finally to level 30 and got her ram, yay no more running! Of course the regular land mount seems sooooo slow compared to the epic land mount and especially the epic flyer. My priest's professions are herbalism/inscription, and I got two really good minor glyphs for my mage already. However, I doubt I'll be able to make good end-game glyphs for my mage, since I'm planning on leveling the mage first and the priest will probably have to take a back seat. And of course I want to try a death knight eventually.

A Munkeys Uncle

A Munkeys Uncle

• Members
  • 15,724 posts
I can MT Kara and ZA, so I'm in pretty good shape. Think I'm about ready to OT HS.

Doze

Doze

• Members
  • 2,640 posts
Just picked this up! Anyone still playing? I would Love any help I can get. Thanks

Mara Jade Skywalker

Mara Jade Skywalker

Unpaid Disney Shill

• Members
  • 34,732 posts
Check out the Wrath of the Lich King thread. :)