WHY DID CLOSE BASTDOORS?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just like your mom

This is the thread that doesn't end Yes, it goes on and on, my friend Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was And they'll continue posting in it forever just because This is the thre

I like how we all tried to "out-tard" one another in the way we typed the line you mentioned.   My favorite post, however, was by the guy who rewrote it as an actual thought-provoking essay.

• 2 weeks later...
SITH LORD TARDWALKER:

IN STARWAR PART 4 A NEW HOOP STORMTROOPERSAY CLOSE BAST DOORS BUT THEN SAYS OPEN BAST DOOR OPEN BAST DOOR!!!!

LOL WHY HE DO THAT

I think this is the greatest post in the history of nightly. I just want to give my props to whoever's alias this is.

Nice job.

• 3 weeks later...

And I wonder why SITH LORD TARDWALKER has never returned. laugh

I didn't know what the hell bastdoors were unitl i found this. How did I miss this? shrug

Okay, let me STFU now, so I don't ruin this...

VARTH DADER:

Ok...here's my first attempt at BASTDOORspeak:

IN EMPRIE STYK BACK DAT EMPRORER DID DAT HOLOGRAM TOO DIFFIRNT WAZE--SPEC ADITION OR THE ORYGINAL--WHY DEY TWO GUYZ AND NO DAT SAME GUY?

Need's work, doesn't it?

For starters, you didn't end with "LOL WHY HE DO DAT?" Also I think to be BASTDOOR-speak, you have to mention "BASTDOORS" Otherwise, it was an good first effort.

LOL WHY YOU NOT DO DAT?