WHY DID CLOSE BASTDOORS?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just like your mom

This is the thread that doesn't end Yes, it goes on and on, my friend Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was And they'll continue posting in it forever just because This is the thre

I like how we all tried to "out-tard" one another in the way we typed the line you mentioned.   My favorite post, however, was by the guy who rewrote it as an actual thought-provoking essay.

SITH LORD SKYWALKER:

Why do think that I'am part of SLT topics? SithLOrdSkywalker is a 35yr. old DIE-HARD SW FAN since I was 7 in 1977.So When you guys where just a thought in your parents mind. I was watching SW ANH at the movies and collecting my "ORGINIAL SW TOYS" and still have them !!!!!

WAITS RIGHT TERE! I ALSO 35 AND HARDER TO DIE SW FAN. ME NOT YOU, NOT SITH LORD SKYWALKER OR DARTH VETARD.

P.S. I love this thread! Great comic strip find, Yoda Dude! thumbs_u

SITH LORD SKYWALKER:

There are only 2 a master and a apprentice

The Master is SITHLORDSKYWALKER

and his apprentice DARTH ?????

there is no Brian Skywalker or SLT.....

Are you sure you're thirty-five? I mean, judging by your horrible grammer, I'd say you were, like, ten.

It is possilbe he's one of the "special" members on this board. You gotta think, there has to be a Corky here and there on many a message board.

Not everybody is as smart and beautiful as I am!

Either that, or it's some alias of one of the vet's here from Lando.