I HOPE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER RETURN OF THE JEDI IN FILMS!!

mkwiesb

So why they do not produce Star Wars episodes 7, 8 and 9 as films? George Lucas already did them in books. Why not to do them as

films after the release of Star Wars Episode III in 2005 ? They can revive the villain Boba Fett from the

Sarlacc Pit of Return of the Jedi and create a new adventure divided

in three films. This could generate an extra revenue for George Lucas. Me personally I am a Star Wars fan since I was twelve years old and I hope to see the next episodes after Return of the Jedi.

There were Episodes 7-8-9 made into books but they are not by Lucas but by Timothy Zahn. There are a crap load of other books after ROTJ, in between episodes and stuff... it's called EU for Expanded Universe or Extended Universe, there's a forun dedicated to it.

SW is the story of the fall and redemption of Anakin Skywalker. When he dies, the movie series dies with him. No more SW altough I would really love to see more.

try EU, some love it and some don't. I happen to love it but i'm consciuos that if Lucas decides otherwise, he can invalidate certain infos. It's a fun read when, like me, you had to wait 16 years between 2 movies and afterwards 3 years between each movies. I'm just a SW addict.

7,8 and 9 are not zahn books

it all goes back to when lucas 1st started writing star wars and planned it to be in 9 parts

now there are rumours of books from the 70's telling the full story,but no-one seems to be able to produce a copy

besides ep's 6,7,8 and nine are more commonly know as return of the jedi

lucas condenced them into one movie

• 12 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.