SPORTS JEOPARDY

Primbud

Pharoah JZA - for neglecting the letter 'e' on his keyboard ( :D ) and for being a good sport as I continually rehash the same joke.

Nomaa Jedi Piarra - for creating an all baseball SJ, which is something I have wanted to participate in since my first SJ appearance.

Darth Irish - for not using his mod capabilities to delete any of my responses. :D

Prim: Ah yes, the little people.

*JZAs zombies begin marching*

DW: Wait, he didn't mean it.

Prim: To heck I didn't - but hey, we ain't done. The inaugural class consists of more than just the creator and the dominator ... so come on up here ...

Thanx. Originally, SJ 50 was going to have FOUR rounds and then the Final with each enshrinee being welcomed to a personal ceremony in between each round.

In between the first and second rounds and in between the second and third round, and so on, we were going to announce and induct the first 3-5 of the inaugural class but we decided to make it altogether in between rounds and keep it the regulation rounds.

However, those third and fourth round clues simply get pushed to a future contest, nyuck.

**We now go live to The Palace of Auburn Hills with Detroit Pistons President, Joe Dumars**

*crowd cheers as the jumbotron lights up*

DW: Wow, Joe D. himself.

Prim: *yawns*

Jza: Show some respect you!

JD: I'd just like to take this opportunity to congratulate Primbud and Darth Wicket. We've known each other a long time...

Prim: We have?

DW: :hmm:

JD:...and it's really great that they finally made the NBA Hall of Fame.

Crowd: :spit:

JD: I can remember the three of us coming out of college together, going to the Pistons, winning championships. And then Primbud almost ruined it with his excessive Chronic smoking.

Prim: :blush: ...Hey wait! That wasn't in Detroit! I mean ummm...nevermind.

JD: But Primbud being resilient as he is, pulled himself together. Me, him, DW, Mahorn, Zeke...we couldn't be stopped. Greatest team ever I tell ya!

DW:Where is he getting this ****?

Jza:That bottle of Ripple would be my guess.

*the jumbotron fades out with Joe D. still rambling on about the time he, DW, and Primbud took on the Lakers cheerleaders in a cheap hotel room*

Jza: That's my Joe. :shrug:

Prim: Yup, RIP Joe DiMaggio, indeed.

DW: What the??

Prim: And thy presenter, good Pharoah ...

*chords strike*

Prince: Did ya'll know that Jza won the first ever SJ?

*crowd applauds*

Prince: Did ya'll know that Jza also won the second one??

*crowd applauds louder*

Prince: Did ya'll know that he also took the third one??

*crowd applauds loudest*

Prince: And the ensuing rule for not being able to go after a fourth straight title is affectionately known as the Jza Rule.

*crowd pops*

*Ja Rule smiles knowingly from his seat*

Prince: So congratulations Pharoah JZA for being amongst the first few select enshriness in the Jeopardy Hall Of Fame. You may now party like it's 2009.

Prim: Furthermore, while I got a radio-controlled Airwolf as a gift and Wicket got a new calculator ("NRD"-batteries (never-run-down) included!), you get ... an autographed picture of:

Prim: If you'll note, there's no E in there.

*crowd pops*

V McMahon: :no:

SLJ: This is Senor Love Daddy coming at ya from the Sports Jeopardy Hall Of Fame. These first three picks are off the mutha****in hook! DW, one of the most dominant champs in history, Primbud the mutha****in creator, and the man known simply as "The First", Pharoah mutha****in JZA!

*crowd pops*

SLJ: we gonna need a photo of these three before they get too ****ed up off of wine and Chronic!

SLJ: Looks like we too mutha****in late. Oh well, drink up bitches! And that's the triple truth, Ruth! Enjoy the rest of the festivities you mutha****as! We got lots more coming!

Prim: Ahem, I don't drink!

JZA: :unimpressed:

DW: :shrug:

Prim: :pimp:

JZA: :drool:

DW: :eek:

Prim: Oh, and we're not through yet, one final enshrinee, and we saved the most dynamic for last.

DW: Indeed, with rollicking moves and superbly-crafted wagers and championships galore, a force in his own right ...

Prim: Besides, this is his land we're treading on ...

JZA: You don't mean ... ?

Prim: Yup, the reason there's Guinness on the tables, the Sports forum moderator Darth Irish himself.

*crowd pops*

DW: Congratulations DI!

Prim: DI??

*everyone looks around*

Prim: Oh, great, we induct his drunk meadowy ass and he ain't even here - wtf yo?? What's he gonna do - get some motherf*ckin' proxy to pick up his sh*t?

DW: Uh, Prim, the mic's still on.

Prim:

"I know it's on!"

*the NFL's Autumn Wind begins playing*

DW: What's this??

Prim: I didn't plan this?? See that's why there's no audio link.

JZA: Your original link was busted anyway!

Prim: IT WAS BROKEN and on purpose, copy and remove space ... *is drowned out by the music*

*DI is seen with an entourage slowly hot-stepping his way in through the side entrance*

V McMahon: Now there's an entrance.

*DI tosses dollar bills right and left at everyone*

Prim/DW/JZA: Upstage me, will ya'?? :mad:

*Di continues slowly hotstepping up to the stage, leaving his entourage behind, layer by layer*

Prim: Um, *sighs*, uh, congrats DI on being one of the inaugural entrants in to the Hall Of Fame.

DI: Thanx guy - Drink up ya'll; party on, party on ...

I did not.

:blush:

I invited LaDainian Tomlinson instead.

That's modernity for you.

And you know, sucka' didn't even show.

*John Riggins sulks, disappointed*

I hate San Diego now - and that's why they'll suck this year.

Speaking of Riggins and the NFL on Radio, Howard David is back announcing some games - he and Matt Millen were my favourite team. And Marv Albert with Boomer Esiason weren't bad either.

Undome T: What does this have to do with the HOF? Why can't you stay on topic? Why ... ?

*hands UT a cricket ... bat* ... Here, so you can hear it chirp following your questions ... *swings it @ UT*

JZA: Oh, snap, pwned!! SECURITY!!

Free The Juice!

Free The Juice!

It's Keanu Reeves en route to save the bus from the madman's bomb.

T DiBiase: You mean some 9to5 nickel-and-dimers? Too-a-a-a-ah!

Prim: Yea, they be them.

look who rode in with him!

He flew in, he glided in, the classiest pro ever!

But he's already in his Hall Of Fame.

:)

You know, we have a Celebrity Wing in this Hall Of Fame too.

Here is the Reception Area by the way:

We can take suggestions on who goes in to the Celebrity Wing. I suppose Arnie and Tyson or even Ray Lewis or this Glide would be. Definitely Corey Dillon - or will he be like Pete Rose and be eked out for eternity?!

Ladies and gentlemen, the inaugural class of the Nightly Net Sports Jeopardy Hall Of Fame: Professor Primbud, Darth Wicket, Pharoah JZA, and Darth Irish

Arnie: Who is who?

SLJ: I don't know mutha****a, all you crackas look alike to me. ****.

*The party swings into full gear. DI slips the DJ a Franklin to put a particular song on. The lights go down and the bass goes up*

Party people

Party people

Can y'all get funky?

Nightly Net - can y'll get funky?

The SJ Nation - can y'll get funky?

Yaaah!

Just hit me

Just taste the funk and hit me

Just get on down and hit me

DI's jus' gettin' so funky, now, hit me

Yaaah!

Just hit me

*Hundreds of guests watch in awe as The Funky Fresh Four get busy*

Rock, rock to the Planet Rock. Don't stop.

You gotta rock it, pop it, 'cause it's the century

There is such a place tht creates such a melody

Our world is but a land of a master jam, get up and dance

It's time to chase your dreams

Up out your seats, make your body sway

Socialize, get down, let your soul lead the way

Shake it now, go ladies, it's a livin' dream

Love Life Live

*the crowd hollers in approval and then joins in*

DI: Now that's an Ol Skool jam, bitches!

*Lucas comes in ready to crash the party*

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/Gggncar/chad-ochocinco-hof-jacket.jpg

I'm ready to be inducted at a later date after I finish off SJ50 and add a couple more wins to the resume! :D

Granted, I always feel like I've had more success with SJ than I've actually had. I kind of lump it in with all the others and I become a bit jaded when thinking about these particular games.

Congrats to all the inductees though.

If you enjoy reading through the previous game threads, here are links to all 50 of them. I find these are quite fun to read through sometimes.

SJ001 SJ002 SJ003 SJ004 SJ005

SJ006 SJ007 SJ008 SJ009 SJ010

SJ011 SJ012 SJ013 SJ014 SJ015

SJ016 SJ017 SJ018 SJ019 SJ020

SJ021 SJ022 SJ023 SJ024 SJ025

SJ026 SJ027 SJ028 SJ029 SJ030

SJ031 SJ032 SJ033 SJ034 SJ035

SJ036 SJ037 SJ038 SJ039 SJ040

SJ041 SJ042 SJ043 SJ044 SJ045

SJ046 SJ047 SJ048 SJ049 SJ050

• 2 weeks later...

Now that SJ 050 is complete, I have posted a SJ decade comparison on my blog.

http://forums.nightly.net/index.php?autoco...;blogid=85&

This last decade was interesting in that it set a record for most contestants winning multiple championships (Lucas1138, Darth Irish, Nomaa Jedi Piarra, and Primbud). The previous record was three which happened in each of the first three SJ decades.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.