SPORTS JEOPARDY

Primbud

SPORTS JEOPARDYs 1-3 were all won by the Jza.

And as he stepped aside to help cohost, Pat Bowen took the fourth one. Game 5 had one Otanku host and DI took that one. DI also took the next game, which was hosted by PJ. Game seven was also hosted by the Jza, and we had our first cowinners, myself and the Wicket.

With my 'victory', I went back to hosting and Darth Irish took Game 8. Game 9 though was taken by the Wicket in the most dominating effort we had seen to date. Game 10 saw the return of Pharoah JZA as champ. And game 11 went back to the Wicket. This is game 12 and barring an unforeseen miracle, Wicket will repeat. So to list: only the winners:

1 Pharoah JZA

2 Pharoah JZA

3 Pharoah JZA

4 Pat Bowen

5 Darth Irish

6 Darth Irish

7 Primbud/Darth Wicket

8 Darth Irish

9 Darth Wicket

10 Pharoah JZA

11 Darth Wicket

So as you can see, Pharoah JZA is the only four-time champion and the only one to win three straight, which is why I refer to him as the SJ recordsetter. Wicket has won three, one of those a co-win. And the Irish have won three as well.

Pharoah JZA won the first game by 2300.

Pharoah JZA won the second game by 17300.

Pharoah JZA won the third game by 25900.

Pat Bowen won the fourth game by 15099.

Darth Irish won the fifth game by 92798 after setting the total record with 111998.

Darth Irish won the sixth game by 26800 in one of our most popular contests to date.

Darth Wicket's and my margin of co-victory in the seventh game was 26400.

Darth Irish came back to win Game 8 by 7600 when austin dropped the ball by not showing up for FJ, otherwise aust would have won.

Darth Wicket took Game 9 by 73699.

Pharoah JZA returned to win Game 10 by 17900.

Darth Wicket won the eleventh game by 7200.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.