SPORTS JEOPARDY

Primbud

*cue ''Jeopardy'' theme*

That's right all, I'm going to be starting an online version of Jeopardy, to be played right here at Nightly dot net.

And this is the signup thread.

If you'd be interested in either playing it or helping me run it, post here. I will only take a couple of people max to help me 'host' it. So if you want to, say so here.

But I'll take as many people as possible to play it. If you want to play, say so here. If you don't want to play, say so here as well, and I'll return to my cave ...... a sad ... broken man. :(

*lower the volume of the ''Jeopardy'' theme*

If I see that a lot of people are interested, I'll start it up rather quickly. I did not start the wheel? and I might even start this before that one if this thread takes off.

To be honest, the Sports forum here is not the hotbed of activity I always thought and hoped it would be. Maybe this'll help.

*raise the volume of the ''Jeopardy'' theme*

So sign up here for Sports Jeopardy and we'll take three or (if it'll work) five people to play at a time ...... rules shall be posted in the actual Jeopardy thread, depending on potential participation.

*cut ''Jeopardy'' theme*

A Munkeys Uncle:

When does it start and how long of a period will it take?

I figure a max of one day (24 hours NN time) for each 'clue', and the first to get it gets the credit for it. Otherwise, the host(s) shall give the correct response.

It shall begin when enough people have signed up.

By the way, the entire board must be cleared. I don't want to keep coming back with the same categories, although they will mainly focus on the four major sports organizations within our banner. I can't be the host and the clue crew all the time, which is why I think I needed help in hosting this event.

It does look like we have five players in tow. Thus, the game shall be starting pretty quickly. Unlike my Wheel Of Fortune game ( cry ), which is still accepting applications ......

• 3 weeks later...

Prim, if you need help and say Otanku wanted to play, I will help host!

Even if not, if you would like or need help just PM me!

You probably figured out already that I am usually online when you are not.

Again, willing and able if need be

As much as I'd like some fresh blood (ewww), former players are welcome to play; especially champion PHAROAH JZA.

Right now, I count him and game 1 co-host Otanku, moderator SpiderDave, and Darth Wicket. Is this right?

Anyone else??

I want to ask ya'll if you want to keep the original thread or create a new one. Just your opinions. My opinion is to keep the original one. :p

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.