SPORTS JEOPARDY

Primbud

• 9 months later...

Not sure if Prim, Wicket, and all the other SJ regulars still drop in here at Nightly at all.

I still stop by every now and then, but I don't have the same amount of time I used to. My wife and I are busy raising twin Jedi Knights :D (around 7 months old now).

I had some ideas for special versions of SJ (e.g. a Super Bowl SJ) since those seemed to be popular. For example, I thought the following SJs might be well received around here:

March Madness SJ

College Football SJ

...and some not so well received (:D):

MLB Playoffs SJ (or just a MLB World Series SJ)

NHL SJ

I just haven't been able to put some games together. If someone else wants to do so, I think I could still keep the stats.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if Prim, Wicket, and all the other SJ regulars still drop in here at Nightly at all. I was watching Jeopardy with Alex tonight, and there was a commercial for a new Sports Jeopardy program to be hosted by Dan Patrick. First of all, I think there are copy right infringements that we can look into, BUT, I think we have several folks here who could qualify as writers or even be on the SJ clue crew!!!

www.sportsjeopardy.com to try and be a contestant on the show.

I just watched five episodes of that show. It is the first time I have seen it. It's not bad but those chumps only use four questions per category.

I was also able to get many questions correct using the knowledge I have gained playing the real Sports Jeopardy. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.