SPORTS JEOPARDY

Primbud

I found a website that would let you type upside down, but not backwards like they do in score keeping. For example :

ʎpɹɐdoǝɾ sʇɹods

http://www.textupsidedown.info/

On another note,

In the first round of SJ 51, Lucas1138 pulled off another streak where he got at least one clue of each type. That was the first streak of its kind since SJ 036!

EDIT : ...and now tebowsexual has gotten a streak of this kind in the same game. He also did it in the minimum of 5 clues. I was wondering if that was ever going to happen. The closest person to do it before this was bonnie13 who pulled off a streak of this kind in 6 clues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

jR.txt

sjR.txt

Here are some of the records.

I don't know if they are up to date. This is kind of embarrassing, but I forgot how to upload attachments. :D Once I figure it out, I can put more record files up there which are up to date.

EDIT: Those attachments didn't seem to work. Is it my imagination or did there use to be a way to add attachments to a post when using the full editor? I will check the feedback forum to see if someone else posted about that.

EDIT AGAIN: Try this (the text file records in a zip file)...

P.S. My assistant is fired! :D

That all-baseball SJ game you hosted (35? Somewhere in that area I think) turned out to be a lot of fun, despite it not being a strong suit of mine. DW and I had a really good battle going until he hit back to back daily doubles to essentially put the game away.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Not sure if Prim, Wicket, and all the other SJ regulars still drop in here at Nightly at all. I was watching Jeopardy with Alex tonight, and there was a commercial for a new Sports Jeopardy program to be hosted by Dan Patrick. First of all, I think there are copy right infringements that we can look into, BUT, I think we have several folks here who could qualify as writers or even be on the SJ clue crew!!!

www.sportsjeopardy.com to try and be a contestant on the show.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.