SPORTS JEOPARDY

Primbud

Highest Number of Clues Correct in a Round With No Categories Run:

1. Jedigoat 19 - IJJ 002 Round 2

2. Darth Wicket 17 - SJ 016 Round 2

2. Primbud 17 - MJ 004 Round 2

Let's take you for example. This tells me that in SJ16, you had 17 correct responses but didn't run a category in the second round.

That means for SJ16, no one else had a higher # of clues correct within a round or they'd be listed above you. But in category A, SJ16 isn't listed as one where someone had as high (17) a number of clues correct ...

Highest Number of Clues Correct in a Game With No Categories Run:

1. Nomaa Jedi Piarra 31 - SJ 038

2. Pharoah JZA 29 - SJ 002

3. Darth Wicket 23 - SJ 002

3. Jedigoat 23 - IJJ 002

5. Pat Bowen 21 - SJ 001

5. Darth Irish 21 - SJ 006

7. Primbud 20 - SJ 005

7. Lucas1138 20 - SWJ 003

9. Primbud 19 - MJ 003

9. Nomaa Jedi Piarra 19 - SJ 039

11. Primbud 18 - SJ 006

11. bonnie13 18 - SJ 041

11. Lucas1138 18 - MJ 007

14. Darth Rat 17 - IJJ 002

15. bonnie13 16 - MJ 002

15. bonnie13 16 - MJ 005

Am I reading this wrong?

I had 17 clues correct in Round 2 of SJ 016 and did not run any categories in Round 2. However, I ran two categories in Round 1 of SJ 016, so that is why I am not listed in "Highest Number of Clues Correct in a Game With No Categories Run" for SJ 016.

Oh. So as soon as you run a category, you're automatically removed from the B category??

Do you mean Category A?

If you take ...

Category A: Highest Number of Clues Correct in a Game With No Categories Run:

Category B: Highest Number of Clues Correct in a Round With No Categories Run:

Let's say you don't run any categories in Round 1. You could show up in Category B (if you got enough clues correct to make it on that list). However, if you run a category in Round 2, you would not show up in Category A....but still in Category B (the Round records).

SJ stats through SJ 42 have been updated on my blog.

Just an interesting note : both bonnie13 and Otanku have only hosted 2 SJs, which means this will be the first time since SJ 05 that there are two hosts that have not hosted more than 2 previous games. SJ 05 was also the last time Otanku hosted an SJ and it was only Pharoah JZA's 2nd SJ hosted.

The last time there was not any host who has hosted more than 2 previous games would be SJ 06 when JZA hosted for just the 3rd time.

In the all-Nightly Jeopardy games entry in your wickedt blog, the listing of all winners by game - is it done chronologically from when each game started?

I noticed the two biggest comebacks in NNJeop history came most recently in the Sports forum - Game 41 when bonnie13 came back from 11000+ down to win and now in Game 42 when Lucas1138 came back from 16000+ to victory.

Austin: minus 40000+ on Finals! :eek:

In the all-Nightly Jeopardy games entry in your wickedt blog, the listing of all winners by game - is it done chronologically from when each game started?

It's actually done chronologically from when each game finished. Once a game is finished, then the stats can be updated, so I always sorted them that way.

So tomorrow's the day I would like to start SJ43!! AND IT'S OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY!!

I will be setting up the thread at 1pm Central time. :)

Bonnie and I are co-hosts and I PROMISE THAT NO QUESTION WILL BE AS DIFFICULT AS THE SJ42 FINAL! :nono:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.