Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

X-Men 3: The Last Stand (Pics, Clips & Spoilers)

616 replies to this topic

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
You guys possibly need to update your quicktime. I had to update mine to view the Kong trailers recently.

I loved the trailer. thumbs_u

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,398 posts
Yeah-- you need QT 7.

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts
That was it. I uninstalled the 6/0 and got the new 7 digs.

Wow. Looks fantastic. I was telling Tank, if they make this one anywhere near the quality of X2, they have a license to print money. They can make sequels all day long.

I see someone dies, though. I bet I know who it is.

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
I unfortunately was spoiled on who that was some time ago. :P

That trailer was really good, though. Looking forward to this.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,398 posts
I heard TWO people die.

But come on-- that means nothing. Every X-Man in the comics has died and come back at LEAST once.

Thomas Alan

Thomas Alan

Master Debator

• Banned Users
  • 25,965 posts
I'm pretty sure one of the Stepford Cukoos hasn't died yet.

<checks>

Nope, she died once too

The Maker

The Maker

Old Hermit

• Members
  • 11,429 posts

Tank:
ps-- Anna so wants me. She's giving me the eye.

Dude, she was obviously looking at me.

Promising teaser! Lots and lots of Beast! I'm pretty excited for this.

tom curtis

tom curtis

• Banned Users
  • 258 posts

Tank:
The Beast shot is a done-up promo. We had the same reaction to Nightcrawler in the last film. In action and on film he'll probably look better.

yup.I just saw the trailer and beast looks good in live action.the trailer is promising.since none of the x men are in their actual costumes seeing beast on the screen brings a bit more authenticity to the cinematic group of x men.From what i gathered either professor x or cyclops bites the bullet(the funeral scene,it looks like everyone stands up out of their seats something the prof cant do)

Axis

Axis

a complete unknown

• Members
  • 7,472 posts
Wow. What a trailer.

Everything gets the thumbs up from me (especially the Angel shot and Colossus strutting along with the team in the openning shot). I just wish they'd gone with Morrison's renovation of Hank instead of the well-quaffed version they've come up with.

iowahawks

iowahawks

• Members
  • 3,248 posts
Anybody notice Juggernaut in the forest scene? Also Phoenix is present too...

Brett

Brett

• 1,976 posts
I'm excited about Beast, I think he looks fine in the trailer. Archangel looks good too. I was pretty worried about this movie but the trailer has actually gotten me interested.

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

'Member' of the Month.

• Members
  • 6,892 posts
For those that have Quicktime and a wheel mouse, you can spoil yourself and track the frames back and forth to watch every detail.

Allows you to have a good look at Juggernaut and the funeral scene, among others...

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

'Member' of the Month.

• Members
  • 6,892 posts
Interesting, either it's Scarlett Witch, or they have Jean strutting around all evil Dark Phoenix-like with the Brotherhood (must be in place of her joining the Hellfire Club).

Anybody else pick up on the "fastball special"?

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,398 posts
Yeah that Jean is DARK Pheonix fo sho...

Fastball special indeed! Looks like Colossus is doing the throw unarmored though.. maybe FX aren't finished yet. I remember the first X-Men film trainer has Cyke doing an optic blast with just a red light effect on the wall-- no actual beam.

SleepinGiant

SleepinGiant

cinenut

• Members
  • 6,524 posts
I aint complaining that Callisto doesn't have an eye-patch!

Posted Image

Scrambler's said to be the guy between Juggy and Magneto. Besides Phoenix,Pyro,and Callisto, any guesses who the other 2 are? It would be cool if the other female was Vertigo. Always liked her powers. Would make sense too since her and Scrambler were part of the Maruaders.

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

'Member' of the Month.

• Members
  • 6,892 posts
I have to say, I actually got some goosebumps from this teaser.

Please, please, please let it be good!?! The 1st X-Men ended up being spectacular against low expectations. I mean, really, did anyone truly think it was going to be any good, let alone great?
I remember seeing THOSE trailers and thinking oh god, this just isn't going to work!

We'll see. I'm trying not to get too excited though. Michael Bay can edit together a trailer to look sensational so let's not all suck each others ***** just yet!

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

'Member' of the Month.

• Members
  • 6,892 posts

SleepinGiant:
Scrambler's said to be the guy between Juggy and Magneto. Besides Phoenix,Pyro,and Callisto, any guesses who the other 2 are? It would be cool if the other female was Vertigo. Always liked her powers. Would make sense too since her and Scrambler were part of the Maruaders.

Empath?

Gambit?

Maybe the Marauder that would spin around like the Tazmanian devil?

I wonder if those are Morlocks in the foreground?

darth entmoot

darth entmoot

WWFSMD?

• Members
  • 2,314 posts
Gambit, hahaha. GAMBIT AHAHAHAHA, no, if Gambit was in this movie it would mean that God actually likes me

SleepinGiant

SleepinGiant

cinenut

• Members
  • 6,524 posts

quote:

Originally posted by Blade Runner:

Maybe the Marauder that would spin around like the Tazmanian devil?

RIPTIDE!!

Aw man, I doubt Rip's in there, but what a helluva visual that would make if that character made the movie.

I'm guessing Morlocks in the foreground too.

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

'Member' of the Month.

• Members
  • 6,892 posts
I saw a lot of spinning in the trailer. I know most of it was Storm, but you never know...

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

'Member' of the Month.

• Members
  • 6,892 posts
Legion?

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

'Member' of the Month.

• Members
  • 6,892 posts
Posted Image

The top pic is Storm doing one of her Riptide moments.

And the girl that is done up like Gambit, is definitely a girl. Funny thing is, she looks more like Callisto than the one playing Callisto!?!?!

SleepinGiant

SleepinGiant

cinenut

• Members
  • 6,524 posts
I always hated Callisto in the comics so a revamp like this is fine by me!

Checked out the IMDB casting. Dang, forgot Omega Red is in this. But I can't spot him in the trailer.

Oh snap! Didn't know that two Power Pack members appear in the movie!

Master Nat'Ar

Master Nat'Ar

• Members
  • 6,137 posts
asf;askhdfo;ihasfdkhjasdf

I DON'T WANT ****ING ITUNES!!!!

why can't I get quicktime without Itunes? :mad:

Looks good, though. I don't see anything wrong with this film at all. Lousy hate mongers. thumbs_d

Mandard

Mandard

First Speaker

• Members
  • 21,336 posts
Nat, click on the link that says "QuickTime Standalone Installer". They sneakily made it look like it's part of the Pro package but it's not.

Reply to this topic