Back To The Future...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you should buy Jaws because it never comes on TV unedited. and get the 30th Anniversary edition; the feature-length Making Of documentary is worth the price of the movie.

I am so glad yesterday is done. If I saw one more post on Facebook I was going to shank someone.

WHAT FUN WOULD THAT BE

'We'll hijack, uhh, BORROW, this thread.'

For those that didn't know, HBO Family Channel is airing all three movies without interruptions between each starting at 1 PM ET (that's less than an hour away) in order, until 7 PM ET.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey - a library's for books, don't overlook those! :p

For those that don't know, we're doing a monthlong tribute to that great adventure film Raiders of the Lost Ark over at the Indiana Jones forum - right now!

When is some time?

It can't be that soon. As we wrap up MJ007 (James Bond produced none too happy ;)), Lucas1138 is expected to host the next game. I had it slated for Game 12 but now say possibly Game 10 at the earliest.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really care where this is, but I think it should've stayed in Movies.

One of the things I love about BTTF is that it transcends genre.

Is it Family?? Absolutely. But is that really a genre??

Is it Sci-Fi?? Okay, sure. Time travel.

Is it comedy?? Sure thing - my video store used to list it in its Comedy section.

Adventure.

Action.

Drama. When I showed the trilogy to someone for the first time, they remarked about how intense, suspenseful and dramatic it was. I never truly thought of it in those terms, but there you go.

Edit: Western? Romance??