Back To The Future...

jason rellik

Also, when he goes to 2015, it's my birthday, and Marty's last day in 1885 is by brother's birthday.

When 1955 Doc sends Marty to 1885, he sends him on September 2nd. My birthday!

In retrospect, and after watching all three, what stands out to me the most is just how frickin' good of an actor the unheralded actor playing Biff is!?!

Seriously, I'm surprised we didn't see a lot more of this guy. He played ALL ages and maturity levels of his character very effectively, especially the old, old man in the 2nd film, and then again as the all powerful and rich mogul midway through the same film.

True dat! Tom Wilson went on to have a moderately successful career after that, mostly doing guest spots on sitcoms and voice overs for cartoons and such. Notably, he's usually a regular guest voice on Spongebob Squarepants. But since BTTF, most of his fame is from his stand up comedy career, where he does family friendly comedy and a little bit of comedy music.

But yeah. Totally, totally underrated actor and comedian.

To reiterate what I posted years ago in this thread, Thomas Wilson was just plain excellent in every single role, particularly because he was playing what was supposed to be the same person but with different personalities:

-Biff

-Biff as an old man when he was a bully to George

-Biff as an old man when he's subservient to George

-Biff as an old man who has power and money to do whatever he wants (including getting away with murder)

-Biff as a grandfather

-Biff's grandson Griff

-Mad Dog Tannen

Mad Dog: "Forfeit? What's that mean?"

Mad Dog's little stooge: "It means you win without a fight."

Mad Dog: "Without shootin'? He can't do that?!?! Hey you can't do that!!!!"

The one minor flaw in the first film would have to be that the present day scenes are taking place on October 25, 1985, yet there are no signs of any kind anywhere that Halloween is a few days away. You would think stores and the school would have decorations up. Maybe some carved pumpkins in the homes.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.