Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

what's the last film you saw -- and what would you give it on a grade scale - Vol. 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3202 replies to this topic

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,107 posts
Hannah- I want to give it an A- for style but FAWK did it hurt me! I can't take that jittery camera motion and flashing like the paparazzi and that's all this film was made of. I also like how it ended-there were no pretentions about what kind of film it was and wasn't. BUT I'm not sure. It gave me a migraine and I didn't actually see a lot of it.

Wally Q

Wally Q

Sockimus

• Members
  • 13,023 posts
Drive: A-
Anti-Hollywood action film with European style and a really strong ensemble. Ryan Gosling once again shows why he's considered the the best actor of his generation. And I wasn't expecting the violence... Eastern Promises level... sadly, no naked bathhouse duel (sorry Tank!)

Contagion: B+
Ballsy horror flick that made me think twice about touching my face. A 10 year old dies within the first twenty minutes! Principal cast members knocked off!

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts
Closing the thread due to number of replies. Vol. 2 coming soon.