Okay, weird question about eyelashes

Lace Mindu

Um, do you guys have an eyelash or two that grows right out of the corner of your eye where it meets the bridge of your nose? Well, not your EYE, I mean the eyelash rim, but right in that corner.

I do, on both sides, and it gets really long (well, my eyelashes are pretty long to begin with, so maybe that's just me). Anyway, I think it just looks bizarre and it drives me nuts, because those corner ones are the ones most likely to get in my eye and bug my contacts. But I'm always sure I'm going to gouge my eye out every time I try to pluck it out with tweasers, too, as it's hard to get at in those corners.

So what's a gal to do??

Or am I alone in this weird corner eyelash business?

I could always just braid it up with glittery beads and let it drape over my cheeks, right?

Alakinsky:

Is it just me, or do more guys have naturally long, curly eyelashes than girls?  Or is my bias because most of the female eyelashes I've seen up close have all been Asian women?

I'm Asian and my eyelashes are pretty long. Are Asian women supposed to have short, straight eyelashes or something?

Alakinsky:

Holy crap don't pluck eyelashes.  I did it once and I think it hurt as bad as getting a novicane shot into an open wound, which feels like someone jams a hot needle into an open wound and twists it around.

Eww that's just gross.

Destiny Skywalker:

Holy crap don't pluck eyelashes.  I did it once and I think it hurt as bad as getting a novicane shot into an open wound, which feels like someone jams a hot needle into an open wound and twists it around.

Worryingly I know this from first hand experience... Guys, never, ever let your girlfriend tell you "It won't hurt at all, trust me..."

Eclipse:

Eclipse:

Worryingly I know this from first hand experience... Guys, never, ever let your girlfriend tell you "It won't hurt at all, trust me..."
Plucking eyebrows don't hurt. EyeLASHES though, yes.

Destiny Skywalker:

Plucking eyebrows don't hurt.  

Yes it bloody does hurt! I imagine having my penis forceably removed would hurt just a little bit more... I'm never letting any woman armed with any form of plucking device come near me ever again...

Cathryn- Maybe it's just that my wife (who is Japanese) is jealous of my eyelashes. But most of my asian frineds that are female seem to have short, straight lashes and tell me that they'd kill to have lashes like mine... So, like I said, maybe it's just me? <shrugs> But if you show me yours I'll show you mine...

• 9 years later...
Guest jazz pollard

It has become your habit and you get satisfied with tweeze. Just visit a psychiatrist if you are not able to come out of this habit. Obsessive compulsive disorder.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.