Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Make up your own Jedi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

Dark_Jedi

Dark_Jedi

• Members
  • 22 posts
Name: Kristian Blazer

Jedi Name: Starwind

Dark Jedi Name: Darkness Lionheart

Rank: High Rank Leader Storm Troopers and a Dark Master Guradian Jedi

Darkside or LightSide: Lightside but slowly going to the DarkSide

Weapons: 2 lightsabers with chains connent to His arm with Leaser gun

LightSabers being Chains becuase this Jedi could use force and when he slam it to the floor it makes a shockwaves on the ground then make them stun for a while. This new Lightsabers connect with chians for battle use only and make the Lightsaber make it more powerfull

Info: He was Born to Fight with a gun and Lightsabers by age of 10 he was Storm Trooper and years later he becam the first Storm Trooper Jedi his Master is unkown becuase he never gave him his name. Then Years later he had job that to bodyguard Anakin when he join the darkside he did too.

Darth_Harry

Darth_Harry

• Members
  • 725 posts
Name: Harry Jervis

Dark Jedi Name: Darth Harry

Dark/Lightside: Dark side. Gets even darker as goes by

Weapons: 1 Lightsaber (Red

Darth_Harry

Darth_Harry

• Members
  • 725 posts
Name: Thomas Jervis

Jedi Name: Tommi Wan Knight

Rank: Jedi Knight. One of the 3 main Jedi Knights in the Galaxy. One main leader of the Rebels

Dark/Lightside: Lightside

Weapons: 1 Lightsaber (Blue

Dark_Jedi

Dark_Jedi

• Members
  • 22 posts
Nice chars

EwoksSuck

EwoksSuck

Til All Are One

• Members
  • 31,462 posts
Okay I got way to into this...

Posted Image

Name/Rank: Jedi Master Odin

Species/Sex: Human Male

Weapon: 1 Silver bladed Lightsaber

Dark/Light side: The "Grey" side - see bio for explanation

Robes/Uniform: Dark Grey Robe, Light Grey Jedi tunic & pants with Dark Grey boots.

Bio: Jedi Master Odin left the Jedi order and his place on the Council shortly before the events of Episode I. He had become disillusioned with Jedi teachings and believed the truth path to the force could be achieved by finding a special balance between light and dark side teachings. Odin believed that if one could harness the power of the dark side but not succumb to it's seductions they would achieve a true balance with the force. Because Odin did not use the Dark side powers for personal gain he was not considered a Dark Jedi or Sith by the Jedi order. Many jedi refered to him as a "Grey" Jedi.

-------

Posted Image

Name/Rank: Jedi Padawan Osiris

Species/Sex: Thundarian Male

Weapon: 2 silverish blue light sabers.

Dark/Light side: The "Grey" side - see bio for explanation

Robes/Uniform: Light Grey Robe, Dark Grey Jedi tunic & pants with Dark Grey boots.

Bio: Jedi Padawan Osiris was the padawan of Jedi Master Odin. He was a large feline like alien male with short blueish grey hair covering his entire body from the Planet Thundara. When Odin asked Osiris to leave the Jedi order to pursue a new way to learn the true nature of the force Osiris was at first conflicted between his loyalty to the Jedi order and his Master. Odin did not wish to cause conflict for his young apprentice so he told him to stay with the order. A few months after Odin's departure the young Padawan found himself assigned on a dangerous mission near Kessel with his newly assigned Master, Jedi Knight Stass Allie to investigate reports of illegal arms being smuggled to members of the Trade Federation. Osiris found himself seperated from Allie during fighting with a small hostile army of Trandoshian mercernaries. Just as the Trandoshians were about to spring their trap, Odin appeared and with an amazing display of light/darkside powers was able to decimate the large mercernary force. The two then escaped in Odin's personal Nabooian starship, the Seeker and avoided Trandoshian fighters via the infamous Kessel Run. Osiris was glad to see his Master and saw how his powers had grown. He was eager to learn the true nature of the force and became his first "grey" side apprentice.

Churchy

Churchy

• Members
  • 190 posts
Name: Matt Raggs

Dark Jedi Name: Darth Volden

Weapons: One red lightsaber

Special Force Power: I shoot fire from my hands and i can make peoples head explode through the force.

What i look like: 6 foot 7 inches, Huge ass muscles, i wear a suit kinda like Darth Malaks but its black. I have a full head of brown hair, i have fake electrical eyes (like the terminator) that glow Red.

Origins: Nar shadaa

Current status: Leading a sith fleet against the republic.

My(now dead)Master's name:Darth Dury(killed in a dual vs me)

Dark_Jedi

Dark_Jedi

• Members
  • 22 posts
you guys like this idea

Dark_Jedi

Dark_Jedi

• Members
  • 22 posts
Name: Unknown

Jedi Name: Unknown

Race: Human

Weapons: Two Lightsabers ((Blue and Green))

Info: He was the Master of Great Darkness Lionheart he train to his body limits and breaking them.

Unifrom: Jedi Robe

Dark_Jedi

Dark_Jedi

• Members
  • 22 posts
Edit Star Wars Character

Name: Kristian Blazer

Jedi Name: Starwind

Dark Jedi Name: Darkness Lionheart

Age: 14 Episode 1, 19 Episode 2, 24 Episode 3, 31 Episode 4, 45 Episode 5

Rank: High Rank Leader Storm Troopers and a Dark Master Guradian Jedi

Darkside or LightSide: Lightside but slowly going to the DarkSide

Weapons: 2 lightsabers with chains connent to His arm with Leaser gun

LightSabers being Chains becuase this Jedi could use force and when he slam it to the floor it makes a shockwaves on the ground then make them stun for a while. This new Lightsabers connect with chians for battle use only and make the Lightsaber make it more powerfull

Info: He was Born to Fight with a gun and Lightsabers by age of 10 he was Storm Trooper and years later he becam the first Storm Trooper Jedi his Master is unkown becuase he never gave him his name. Then Years later he had job that to bodyguard Anakin when he join the darkside he did too.

Fmaily Memebers: He have a Daugther that she is a Jedi Master Guardian and she use Two Lightsabers her name is Kat Starwind

Darth_Harry

Darth_Harry

• Members
  • 725 posts
Ya. We all have great character ideas

Thrawn33

Thrawn33

• Members
  • 2,873 posts
Name: Darth Janith

Alighnment: Darkside

Lightsaber: Red Double Bladed styled after the two-bladed lance seen used by Kir Kanos in Crimson Empire.

Bio/History: Volenteered in the Stormtroopers at the height of the Empire's power sometime after the Battle of Yavin. Quickly distinguished himself in the Commando, Radiation Zone and Zero-G Stormtrooper Divisions. Was the youngest Stormtrooper chosen to enter the Imperial Guard. Sometime before the Battle of Endor his force sensitivity was discovered by Palpitine himself. He was one of the first Guardsmen to be granted the status of Imperial Soverighn Protector, the elite group of Guardsmen trained in the Dark Side of the Force. Was assighned to the planet Byss to guard the Emperor's Cloning facilities when Death Star II was destroyed, and was again by Palpitine's side when he was re-born. He again was deployed somewhere else when Palpitine was killed for the final time. Gathering those Imperials who deserted over the Peace Treaty with the New Republic, Janith has been strenghening his forces, built his new lightsaber and is waiting for the right moment to strike both the New Republic and the Imperial Remnant.

Dark_Jedi

Dark_Jedi

• Members
  • 22 posts
thats good Hey Harry trys to tell everyone about this ok

Darth_Harry

Darth_Harry

• Members
  • 725 posts
Yea. i will spread the news around

Dark_Jedi

Dark_Jedi

• Members
  • 22 posts
Thank you Harry

1darth_maul2

1darth_maul2

• Members
  • 171 posts
There are 2 other threads here That you just this, create a character Bounty Hunter RPG and Tales of the Jedi RPG (I would advise you not to go to TotJ RPG, creater isn't responding)

Guest_Anakin_4415_*

Guest_Anakin_4415_*
  • Guests
Name: Yun
Sith Name: Darth Raiden

Alighnment: used to be sith moving towards the light
Lightsaber:two single blade sabers (red or blue )
Bio/History:Yun was a young man who joined the jedi order at the young age of 5 at thirteen he was given to a master lion rand and trained in the ways of the jedi guardian un fortunatley he was not given very many missons and his master always spoke highly of him until his master met another who showed far more promise than his aprentice Yun was 19 and felt bad that his master liked the other apprentice better than him Yun and his best friend gavin decided they were tired of there masters ranting about why they couldnt be more like other jedi so one day in an act of pure hatred they both killed the two masters and fled the temple one became the master darth bane and one the apprentice darth raiden and it worked out until one day raiden felt remorse and began his journey toward the light again.

Darth_Harry

Darth_Harry

• Members
  • 725 posts
KOOL CHARACTERS!

Jedi master matt

Jedi master matt

• Banned Users
  • 116 posts
Name:Matt

Sith Name:Darth Rader

Darkside/lightside:Darkside

Weapons:2 Double sided Lightsabers(red)

1darth_maul2

1darth_maul2

• Members
  • 171 posts
Srry, havnt posted yet no al right,
Name: Reeshie Maize
Species: Human
Side: Sith
Physical Appearance: Small Devilish, Resembles Darth Maul and Jango Fett
Weapons: 3 full length lightsabers, wrist cable shot Dual blasters, E11 Blaster Rifle, Stole from a remant force (stormtrooper) and thermal detonators
Saber Color: 2 red and 1 blue (stole)
Personal ship: Same class as Jango's (got it the same way too) with siesmic waves (back) double repeating blasters (front) homing rockets (side)
Personality: Cold, Harsh, I want me answers now, and i'm going to get my guy no matter what, and i'll kill any1 that will get in my way
Bio: Was born a Jedi to Kyle and Jan Katarn (formerly known as Jan Ors) and went to the dark side after my parents were captured by a bounty hunter for 5,000,000 credits for being with the Rebles. A sith lord (Anakin Solo, Son of Han and Leia Solo) picks me up from the streets of Yavin 4 near the Temple after being banished for anger problems, and taught me the power of the dark side, later i crushed him and turned him in for the same amount as my parents, and then became the most feared Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy, after being named that I took upon my self the body armour and weapons og Jango Fett
Its a little (or a lot) long, got it from my TotJ RPG post character thing
:P :P :P :P :P shrug laugh

1darth_maul2

1darth_maul2

• Members
  • 171 posts
This is my other TotJ person
Name: Grolssk
Species: Trandoshon
Side: Freelance
Physical Appearance: Small in stature, green scaley skin
Weapons: Clone War Array Gun, E11 Blaster Rifle, Wrist Thermal Detonater Launcher, 2 Clone War Commando Pistols,2 saber daggers, 2 full length lightsabers
Saber Color: daggers red fl silver
Personal ship: TIE Intercepter
Personality: Cold, Harsh fearless-Trandoshan Nature
Bio: A great smuggler and Bounty Hunter, was Partners with Bossk until Boba Fett killed him, then turned in a jedi and asked for their lightsabers, and once forced the way to make one out of one and teach him how to use it, then killed him

Guest_EduardoTheGreat640_*

Guest_EduardoTheGreat640_*
  • Guests
Jedi Name: Caunwaithon

Light or Dark Side: Fights for whichever one he feels like

Weapon(s): 2 single edged orange lightsabers

Backround: Not much is known about this mysterious character besides the fact that whatever he does is completely reckless. He follows neither the light side or dark side, nor does he fear them. Most know him for his duel orange sabers. He has a good heart, but evil flows through his veins.

obi todge

obi todge

• Members
  • 13 posts
Name: James Rogers
Jedi name: Jammy T
Weapons:2 blasters and a purple lightsaber

background: before episode 1 there were only the jedi council members. All the other jedi's get gealous of their power and betray the jedi but Jammy T stays with the jedi and kills all of the traitors. He then trains an apprentice older than him. When he was 18 he raised an apprentice called Richard Maul but then he gave his apprentice to stay and protect the senate from naboo known as Palpatine. Then he betrays the jedi and becomes darth maul! Jammy T however went away to join the rebellion and help the wookies and he returns after the attack on the jedi temple in episode 3!!! He looks for Maul but then realises he joined the dark side and was killed by Obi Wan Kenobi almost 20 years before!

dark vapor

dark vapor

• Members
  • 26 posts
name:matthus okigama
sith name:lord vapor
rank:leader of bounty hunters,lead assisnator,emperor of dantooine
darkside or lightside:ultimate user of dark side,special darkside power to drain force from jedi
weapons:two double bladed sith lightsabers,echani ritual staff,2 heavy blaster pistols,90 thermal detonators
race:rodian
physical appearance:still suffering from severe head cut through forehead,wears black hooded robe over his mandalorian armor which is hiding his wet suit hiding his horrific demented robotic body, black hood covers his brain box which fuses his head parts and makes his senses 3 times better.
bio:while on a mission his master sent him to he came across a fight with jedi bastilla and got his entire forhead servered off but his master fought against bastilla to give me time and his lower jaw has been servered off, he then ended matthus's training and matthus went to taris to have good protection becuase of the sith quarantine where he fought rakgouhls and began his bounty hunter career serving zax
current:hiding from the republic in one of the moons of bogden trying to build a force and recreating a new empire!!!and is exactly now slaying some jedi apprentices in the jedi temple.

Dark_Jedi

Dark_Jedi

• Members
  • 22 posts
if you like stars please Role play on Bounty Hunter RP thank you and have a nice Day

gargans_little_bro

gargans_little_bro

• Members
  • 80 posts
Name: Samuel Andrews

Dark Jedi Name: Darth Revan

Dark/Lightside: Dark side.the best there is.

Weapons: 2 lightsabers (1 red, 1 purple)