Paul Blart 2, Grown Ups 2, etc

Darth Ender

Don't get me wrong, I see and enjoy some BAD movies (TMNT, ID4, all Transformers). There are some movies that I think look terrible, but I still see how they might appeal to some people. I understand why some people want to see shitty movies like Heaven is Real and thus a studio would green light these movies. Honestly, I think Kirk Cameeron Saving Christmas has some late night drunk Netflixing appeal.

However, I cannot wrap my mind around who would EVER want to see Paul Blart 2. Who are these people?

My daughter loved the first one and the trailer for the new one looks funny. I'm gonna watch it when it comes out on DVD and gets reduced in price.

I like shit comedy though. My wife despairs of me. But I grew up on police academy, airplane, naked gun and hot shots.

I enjoyed Paul Blart when I watched it. It was nice, simple brainless comedy and it wasn't just "HEHEHE boobs are funny" juvenile material that most "comedies" fall into. I'd much rather watch Kevin James pratfall all over the place than another pot comedy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.