Leo DiCaprio & Your Favorite Split-Personality Roles

RamonAtila

@FoxNews: Leonardo DiCaprio will play man with 24 personalities in upcoming film. http://fxn.ws/1B2HOrN

Hey Leo, all you gotta do is make sure one of your personalities is one of them transsexuals and you got yourself an Oscar there, tiger.

But in seriously, this thread is not about your favorite transsexual roles, this is about your favorite split-personality roles. Which is your favorite split-personality performance on-screen. It can be from any genre of film, but please share!

My favorite would have to be all the character from the movie identity, if you exclude the ending entirely (in which we find out all the characters involved were part of one guy's split-personality and that whole 'whores don't get a second chance' bullsh** with the little kid.)

So....what's yours?

umm

Matt Damon in The Talented Mr. Ripley

both Naomi Watts and Laura Harring in Mulholland Drive

Andy Serkis as Gollum & Smeagol

Also speaking of favorite transsexual roles the adaptation of the classic Heinlein story where Ethan Hawke and Sarah Snook and maybe Noah Taylor too play the same person (alert alert Eisenhower-era spoiler warning alert alert) was kind of okay I guess also this doesn't really count at all (not sure all of the ones I've said above really count either) but that movie from the 80s called Agnes of God where Jane Fonda is a reporter and Anne Bancroft is the head nun at a convent where a young nun is convinced her stillborn infant was a virgin birth ... I remember liking that movie and couldn't remember what it was called for the longest time. or maybe I was hiding that information from my other selves okay I confess I am my own favourite split personality role.

oh man Charlie Chaplin in The Great Dictator wait that doesn't really count either anyway that's a good movie too

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.