What color is this dress?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What color is this dress?

• White and Gold
    • Blue and Black

The internet is apparently full of people who think there are colors present here that CLEARLY are not. If you don't agree with me, I will be absolutely convinced you are crazy.

I don't need no dress to convince me that everyone else on the Internet is a crazy person and NEITHER SHOULD YOU

Seriously. You can't tell by the picture. I don't see how anybody would think that's black lace, but I'm not 100% convinced it's gold either. It's definitely a light colored dress. Maybe white, maybe a very pale blue or lavender. It's a horrible picture of a very ugly dress.

But I don't care about that. We're talking about the above picture. There is not one iota of black on that dress in that picture. Not a single one. This is about how it appears above, not how it actually looks in real life.

I don't believe for a second that under normal circumstances, looking straight at the above picture, you can see blue/black.

But I don't care about that. We're talking about the above picture. There is not one iota of black on that dress in that picture. Not a single one. This is about how it appears above, not how it actually looks in real life.

I don't believe for a second that under normal circumstances, looking straight at the above picture, you can see blue/black.

The question is "what color is this dress?" Not "what color does this dress appear in this particular photo?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.