So...whatcha thinkin?

Burt

Right now I'm thinking that instead of trying to sell this small chest of drawers we should clean it out and put it in the living room. I wanted to get a small console table to go in that spot, but I think these drawers would be better and provide more storage. Then I can put the fish tank on top, and put all the fish/cat supplies in one of the drawers, blankets we use in the living room in another drawer, tablecloths and other kitchen linens in another, and have the bottom one for miscellaneous electronic accessories. The only problem is that the cats like to look out that window right there since it's by the front door. I wonder if the cats would still ignore the fish if we put the fish by their window.

I'm proud of myself. In expanding my cooking skills, last night I made a vegetarian mushroom and spinach pot pie with a sage cream sauce and homemade pastry crust; and today did a sort of orange-soy-ginger roasted salmon on thyme, fennel and onion saute, with steamed potatoes.

I have pork loin lined up for tomorrow but haven't decided what to do with it. Peach jam and my rosemary plant will make a nice glaze, though.

It feels good to eat well sometimes, doesn't it? Also to learn new skills.

HOLY CRAP. My electric bill this month was 94$. I have never paid that much money!

Try living in Hawai'i - Our studio apartment cost us between $150-180 per month. Four times as much as the nations average. I'd love to have a $94 bill!

As for my thoughts - I seem to have lost my supporter status - my reaction: see my avatar.

• 3 weeks later...

Realistically, not going to happen and not worth the effort. Incognito mode might work if your work only tracks you by having your boss check your browser history.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.