Hannibal Season 3

Ms. Spam

Guest El Chalupacabra

Yeah the preview looked awesome!

Aside from the storyline, cinematography, and the acting, I think it is particularly clever how they recall actual scenes from the movies, but with a new twist or context.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Any idea who that smiley guy shaking Hannibal's hand halfway through the teaser is?

On the tiny screen, he looked a lot like Edward James Olmos, but rewatching it, I can't place the actor...

The guy shaking Hannibal's hand?

• 4 months later...

I don't see that happening because Brian Fuller has NEVER had any of his series make it to a third season. He's probably so excited about that he probably doubled down in awesome this year. Not to mention they were expecting to air in January and NBC decided last second to push it to June ... which means Brian Fuller had an extra six months to play in post production. Can you imagine the editing and music design luxury that gave him? Even if its just him putting in unpaid hours.

I fully expect this to be the greatest season of TV ... NAY! ... the greatest THING ever crafted by human hands.

Huh.

Just gonna say it: show needs a Will Graham-level foil or Hannibal truly off-balance for me to stay interested. Hannibal and Bedelia playing the happy couple and a few flashbacks aren't going to cut it for me as the "best show on TV."

That said, SD was spot-on regarding the craftsmanship. The color, the design, the sound, and the tricks they played were all amazing. I just wasn't much invested in the victims or their stories (or solving the crime). Here's hoping the hunt starts proper next week!

SD still hasn't weighed in on episode 1...

I think it is safe to say that regardless of pace and lack of Graham/Crawford last week, his prediction of this was spot-on:

which means Brian Fuller had an extra six months to play in post production. Can you imagine the editing and music design luxury that gave him? Even if its just him putting in unpaid hours.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.