Black Mirror

Copper

You guys watching this show? It's like a mix between The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits and/or Alfred Hitchcock Presents but totally modern with an interesting focus on technology and media.

The first episode is absolutely one of the most disturbing things, "what if's" I've watched in a long time (in fact, I can really only think of one "what if" story that was worse for me and that was in a book) and it left me thinking about it and being weirded out for days later.

It's a BBC show, three eps per season as seems to be their new favorite way of producing stuff these days. The first two seasons are available on Netflix.

You should totally watch it so I can talk to someone about it.

I was just reading about this show yesterday! Someone on Twitter mentioned it so I looked it up. It sounds awesome. The third episode, which is kind of a takeoff on the Robin Williams movie Final Cut, sounds deeply disturbing but awesome.

I don't generally watch British shows because I don't like the way they're shot. But this sounds like an exception.

I watched the first episode and agree it was really disturbing, but it hooked me in. I had to see if he'd go through with the ransom demand. Just really bizarre stuff. I must admit I was laughing at some of it too, because of how outrageous the situation was, but it definitely left me with an uneasy feeling afterwards.

I've been meaning to check out the other episodes. From the plot descriptions they sound just as interesting.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.