UNC's Fake 'Paper Classes' Not Just For Athletes — Also Very Popular With Frat Boys!

Pong Messiah

Surprise, surprise!

While most of the attention following Wednesday's report of widespread fake classes at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill has focused on the school's student athletes, more than 50% of the students enrolled in the so-called "paper classes" were non-athletes — with many being referred through the campus' fraternity system.

I, for one, am shocked!

Guest El Chalupacabra

This is what happens when you run higher education "like a business." You get credential-ism, instead of education. It's all about enrollment, yo!

God damn it. I had to take my degree down off my wall...I will now go burn my UNC shirts, hats, key chains and bumper stickers off my car.

Aren't there like party schools that are known to be as such? This is why you go to these schools. It's not like it is "Hahvahd".

Naw. I was messing around. I actually went to the University of Houston, then the University of Georgia, Kennesaw State and lastly the University of Texas San Antonio for my masters which I am currently attending. I really hated UNC though when I lived in Georgia and had a deep seated hatred of Clemson too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.