Person of Interest Season 4

ShadowDog

Thoroughly enjoyed the fourth season première. Looks like they've found a way to keep going despite the setbacks of season 3. I'm not clear on what group Shaw just fell in with though. And why was she not made a cop, too? She ha the exact same skill set as Reese. Or is he Riley now? Did the Machine just give them a Batcave?

• 3 months later...

Well, the latest episode, "If-Then-Else", was first shocking, followed by relief and amusement, with an ending I didn't see coming. I liked the insight into how the Machine sees the world. It has quite a sophisticated theory of mind for its assets and admin. PoI is definitely the hardest science fiction show on TV, and most people don't even realize it. A show best described as being about battling artificial intelligences (or super-intelligences) would usually be on Fox or Syfy, and have been canceled by now.

Yeah. I didn't like it but it works for the team because Shaw had been unearthed which meant everyone would be eventually. On some boards there is bemoaning of the gay agenda which i think is funny. There are people who quit the series way back in season one when the son was found be gay in one of the episodes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.