The Blacklist Season 2

ShadowDog

• 3 weeks later...

I think I've figured it out ... Keen is Red's much younger sister. The daughter thing is too obvious, plus she asked him directly and he said he wasn't her father. And the one cornerstone of this show is that Red has never and will never lie to her. He may not tell her everything, he may manipulate her, he may omit a whole lot, but he'll never lie directly to her. So he's not her father. And yet his obsession with her safety and obvious love for her has to be family related. Especially given all his exwife drama about "when are you going to tell her?" and stuff like that. That question implies more than just some daughter of a random friend. There'd be nothing to "tell" in that case.

So why not an uncle, then? I think the final clue is his throwaway comment that he considered his exwife more like an estranged sister now. I think that was a subtle clue that people when rewatching this episode later on after the review will be all like "ZOMG he said it out loud, he just meant Keen instead!"

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.