*SPOILER* New black X-Wing pic

Doze

It's not black, it's just covered in a black tarp.

That said, great location for a base of some sort.

Also interesting that this might be a different Falcon than the one we've seen before. This looks more like the one used in the OT-- half built as just an exterior-- not the one we've seen already that looked to be fully built with the interior actually inside. Wonder if this second one is just a shell for location shooting while the other is meant to stay on a stage.

Just curious, and only slightly off-topic... why label the thread with a spoiler warning and still put the spoiler itself in the thread title right next to it? For someone like me it's not a problem, since it doesn't give away any plot points, story elements, action, etc., but we do have folks here who might consider any such information as too spoilery. As a community, is this something we want to consider, or do we feel the possibility of attracting new visitors is worth a reduction in traffic to the SW board from spoiler-sensitive regulars?

Well, the Tatooine scenes are shot in Abu Dhabi and no longer being filmed in Tunisia, so I don't think they're following the earlier filming locations so closely anymore.

But after looking at those pics of the Irish ruins and now these at the top of the page again, I don't really find it looks that much like Yavin 4 anymore. If anything it looks like Utapau with those ruins dug in the ground!

Well, the Tatooine scenes are shot in Abu Dhabi and no longer being filmed in Tunisia, so I don't think they're following the earlier filming locations so closely anymore.

Unfortunately not even Disney can make Tunisia a safe place to film.

But keep wishing on that star.

But after looking at those pics of the Irish ruins and now these at the top of the page again, I don't really find it looks that much like Yavin 4 anymore. If anything it looks like Utapau with those ruins dug in the ground!

It's Stewjon.

But keep wishing on that star.

Right now, I really want to see a video of Pinnochio's nose growing with lightsaber ignition sound effects.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.