Social Justice going TOO FAR!

Pong Messiah

Oddly enough, while I have no idea what movie they are talking about in example #1, I don't see anything wrong asking why a cis male is playing a trans female. I mean, you'd wonder why a Caucasian man is playing an Asian man, even if makeup and/or CGI made it impossible to tell, wouldn't you?

:shrug:

Anyhow, a lot of the other ones are so hilariously dumb, I have to wonder wonder if they are real... then I remember I know people like this.

La la la link!

Enjoy!

I'm in a cloth diapering community, and one of the members is a lesbian. She got mad that her local cloth diaper store changed their names to Chicks and Hens, a name she found sexist. But she explained that it's sexist because it implies that only a woman and a cisgendered male can make a baby.

I'M PRETTY SURE YOU NEEDED SPERM TO MAKE YOUR BABY, DIPSHIT.

What's "cis" now?

Basically it means your actual, physical, biological gender is the same as what gender you say/think/believe/insist you are.

Or something like that. I made the mistake of typing that without double-checking an approved glossary site first, so I've probably doomed myself now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.