Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Getting pumped for diablo III!

11 replies to this topic

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,888 posts
Are you guys? I'll probably start with the barbarian since I went through diablo 2 with it and will pretend it's my old character.

Jaycie

Jaycie

Souless Automaton

• Members
  • 11,497 posts
I played the beta a few weeks ago and it was pretty fun. I actually never had played the previous games so I didn't really know what to expect but I think I'll work it into my gaming rotation once it's out. I played through as a Monk and god that was ridiculous fun so I'll probably stick with that. Demonhunter looks like a hell of a lot of fun though too, lol.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 620 posts
I was a huge Diablo and Diablo 2 fanatic. In Diablo 2, my amazon was God. I owned everything out there. But havent played that one in a looooong time. I really need to pre-order a copy soon. I talked to a sales representative at WalMart and they will have 25 copies available just after midnight for early Tuesday morning.

So once yall create a username, please post it here or PM me. I will return the favor

Happy killing! ^-. .-^

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,888 posts
I ordered it today, can't wait!

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 620 posts
I just got home from work and installed it. The servers cant handle it all. LOL I read on battle.net that the servers are down right now, and will be back up around 530pm central time.

I guess its time to make 4 pitchers of lemonade and grab the bags of Doritos I have on the fridge.

Happy gaming and PM me if you want to add as a friend and team up and see what the game has.

Good Luck!

Boba Sweat

Boba Sweat

Get These Hummed

• Members
  • 10,490 posts
got it the other day. only played about 5 mins, but wasnt impressed.....

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,888 posts
What's so meh about it Boba? I'm getting mine tommarrow.

Boba Sweat

Boba Sweat

Get These Hummed

• Members
  • 10,490 posts
i'm not a fan of the point and click movement. it's like monkey island with swords

would have been better with traditional mmo type controls

granted i can probably change that in the menu, but i can be arsed

had an hour or so more in it last night, and it's growing on me. but it's far from groundbreaking... or exciting...

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 620 posts
I bought the game on Tuesday. I chose Demon Hunter as my 1st character. After about 27 hours of playing, I have killed Diablo in Normal mode and am Level 36. It is a great game and I will probably make a Barbarian later today.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend, PM me for my username. You can also post your gamertag here and I will add you.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,888 posts
I'm enjoying it. Act 1 had alot of nostigia, and act two is so far not to shabby imo.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 620 posts
stallion if you wanna add me as a friend, PM me and I will give you my email.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,888 posts
Got a lvl 26 barb and am on act 3, loving the game so far.

Reply to this topic