Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CM Punk vs. Chris Brown?

Chris Brown douchebag Bad WWE

7 replies to this topic

Dr. Destructo

Dr. Destructo

King of Mass!

• Members
  • 1,106 posts
I ****ing hope not!

Apparently, CM Punk and Chris Brown are exchanging less then kind words on Twitter and WWE is posting them on their site. I hope to God this is just a shoot and WWE has no interest in this douchebag appearing in the WWE on any capacity.

http://www.wwe.com/s...own-twitter-war

http://www.twitvid.com/4CAPE

thoughts?

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
Weird that WWE picked it up all over their site like that. I figured it was a legitimate exchange between the two, however I would love for Punk to actually beat the **** out of this guy.
  • whitdogg +1 this

Phil_Muzza

Phil_Muzza

Excellence of Execution

• Members
  • 7,153 posts
The guy wouldn't even fake fight another man. He's gutless but, I'm happy someone in the public eye has called him out, the punishment did not fit the crime and the guy deserves to be left in a pool of his own blood.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• Moderators
  • 27,159 posts
I think this might be a case of wwe.com standing behind Punks comments against a guy that beats women.

...maybe?

Tex

Tex

• Members
  • 3,206 posts
I think it's just that Brown felt compelled to respond to Punk's tweet. Free publicity is free publicity. Punk should call out more people who are famous for dubious reasons, IMO.

Phil_Muzza

Phil_Muzza

Excellence of Execution

• Members
  • 7,153 posts
I'd love to listen to Punk rip on Paris Hilton and any reality tv star from Jersey Shore or the Hills or the Kardashians.

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,359 posts
lol, tweets from the Iron Sheik

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik
Today the thursday I hope I don't see the chris brown no good mother****er virgil face goat **** so I don't give him camel clutch

Today is only the thursday but everyday the chris brown better watching his ass he don't get ****ed by the 10 inch ****

Tex

Tex

• Members
  • 3,206 posts
lol virgil face

Reply to this topic