Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rain, Rain, go AWAY!

24 replies to this topic

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Members
  • 20,306 posts
It's ****ing POURING here this weekend! Make all the Seattle jokes you like, but we don't normally get RAIN for any length of time. It mists and drizzles here almost constantly but this kind of rain almost always is confined to mid November. It's like 41 degrees and coming down in sheets. This is not rain one can work around. I'm NOT pulling weeds or laying down new mulch in this crappy monsoon.

SHOULD I:

A) Make art

B) Watch teevee/cached teevee/movies

C) Clean the house

D) Dress the cats up in glamor clothes

E) Tend to my wounds after D)

F) Pre-pack for the Girl Trip

Choose any you like and which drugs should be involved

1)weed

2)alcohol

3)Xanax

4)Vicodin

ALSO: SHUT UP TANK

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 28,351 posts
A+ on the preemptive Tank shushing.

If it helps, I've been lounging in my bed all day watching episodes of Angel. It took a heart wrenching death for me to get up and take a shower. Now I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. Only it's already 4 here, so my daylight is almost gone.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• Moderators
  • 19,471 posts
D - 2

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• Members
  • 13,597 posts
We had rain today as well. It was so bad that stupid people with bald tires were hydroplaning and almost killing my little car and I hate big assed big trucks that blow by you on the highway and cover you in a sheet of water so that you can see for the few seconds it takes to for the windshield wipers to catch up.

Iceheart

Iceheart

your argument is invalid

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 19,209 posts
It's beautiful and sunny here. It's also about 15*F.

Anyway, I hope you did D, E, and F.

IMericka

IMericka

Coney Island Queen

• Members
  • 15,730 posts
It rained a couple of days this week... and there's a good amount of snow in our mountain areas. Here you can go from building snowmen to sand castles in 30 minutes.

It's mid 60's to low 70's and sunny where I'm at right now. We might go up the road for a little sledding and apple pie later!

Tank

Tank

retired

• Members
  • 33,029 posts
Be a productive member of society without the need for controlled substance abuse to cope isn't on the list?

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Members
  • 20,306 posts
Well, that's sort of what I ended up doing anyway. We went to Sears and finally settled on a range to replace our at-least 28 year-old one. Delivery is the 29th. I hope to be in cooking heaven on the 30th. Ran errands, cleaned the top half of the house, tended to the hot tub (which the wind last night prevented me from using) with no substances but caffeine.

It's not raining today-yet. I'm going to plug in my i-pod, take a long walk then come home and make art.

Ericka, did you sled and pie?

What did the rest of you do, ESPECIALLY TANK.

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 28,351 posts
Wait... February 30th?!?!!
  • Destiny Skywalker +1 this

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Members
  • 20,306 posts
SHUT UP REESE GAWD I GOT A BRAND NEW RANGE BE JEALOUS OF ME!!!!

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• Members
  • 19,753 posts
So yesterday I was driving home from the mall on I-5 and no one would go faster than 40 mph. WE LIVE IN SEATTLE, PEOPLE, IT RAINS. Good God.

On a funny side note, I once asked my husband when we were dating if he knew when our anniversary was. He replied, "Duh, February 30th." I told him it wasn't, and he said, "Yeah, 2 days after Valentine's Day." I had to tell him that Valentine's Day is February 14th, and there is no such thing as February 30th. Great guy, but not so good with dates. :p

IMericka

IMericka

Coney Island Queen

• Members
  • 15,730 posts

Ericka, did you sled and pie?

Nah, highway patrol says chains are required and I didn't feel like buying any. So instead we took Minnie to doggiebeach to run around! She is so dirty now oh my god.

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Members
  • 20,306 posts

So yesterday I was driving home from the mall on I-5 and no one would go faster than 40 mph. WE LIVE IN SEATTLE, PEOPLE, IT RAINS. Good God.

Honest ta GAWD! ****ing JUST KILL ME NOW RITE?

On a funny side note, I once asked my husband when we were dating if he knew when our anniversary was. He replied, "Duh, February 30th." I told him it wasn't, and he said, "Yeah, 2 days after Valentine's Day." I had to tell him that Valentine's Day is February 14th, and there is no such thing as February 30th. Great guy, but not so good with dates. :p

And he's cute. That SO makes up for some things. Ours is 6 days after my second ex-husband's birthday. He has never, ever remembered it, not even the first year.

we took Minnie to doggiebeach to run around! She is so dirty now oh my god.

K, I'm gonna need PICS PLZ.

I just got back from my walk and may I say OW? HOT TUB STAT

Iceheart

Iceheart

your argument is invalid

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 19,209 posts

What did the rest of you do

Yesterday, I saw The Secret World of Arrietty with some friends, today I saw This Means War with my mom and grandma.

I was going to take my normal 5K walk-hike-slip&slide, but the hunters were out, and I didn't really want to take a stray bullet.

Also, I did my laundry. And my nails.

My life is so damn exciting.

IMericka

IMericka

Coney Island Queen

• Members
  • 15,730 posts
TAMMMI I don't have pics from today but these are from last time and it's the same. Maybe worse, tbh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I luff her.

the skiff guard

the skiff guard

Cubits?

• Members
  • 9,477 posts
I would have voted for cleaning the house drunk. That always provides entertainment value the following morning

Tank

Tank

retired

• Members
  • 33,029 posts

What did the rest of you do, ESPECIALLY TANK.

Skatepark. 4 hours Friday. 5 Hours Saturday. 3 Hours Sunday.

And this was the result:

Attached Thumbnails

• 419230_10150573199633920_598303919_9044076_922909884_n.jpg

• Ms. Spam +1 this

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• Moderators
  • 19,471 posts
Ericka, are you sure that's a dog?

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• Members
  • 19,753 posts
That is one dirty dog!

Darth Virul

Darth Virul

The Loin King

• Members
  • 5,966 posts

What did the rest of you do,

Well, I received birthday gifts and adulation and old man jokes all in equal measures. Later today, I'm going to have to navigate to home in calf deep snow with empty moving boxes for my home switch in two weeks. Very ying and yang day.

IMericka

IMericka

Coney Island Queen

• Members
  • 15,730 posts

Ericka, are you sure that's a dog?

She's probably better described as a beautiful ray of sunshine wrapped in joy and wonder.

But yeah, technically, a dog.

Chalcedony

Chalcedony

Infinity welcomes careful drivers.

• Members
  • 20,474 posts
D, 1 +3

And YouTube or it didn't happen.

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• Moderators
  • 12,287 posts
send the rain here! it's literally rained two times since November here. WE ARE INS DROUGHT.

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Members
  • 20,306 posts
K, the rain has stopped momentarily but the wind? GOOD GAWD, Y'ALL!!!

ALSO: ERAUICKS: that5 dog is FIL. THY.

the skiff guard

the skiff guard

Cubits?

• Members
  • 9,477 posts
ALSO: ERAUICKS: that5 dog5 is a sea anemone

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reply to this topic