Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Read a Damn Book

20 replies to this topic

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 28,276 posts
Posted Image

My friend, Todd, sporting the t-shirt one of our other friends won on campus.

I want one. Find me this t-shirt for sale somewhere.

*edit* I did find this one.
http://www.cafepress...irt_d,495021559

Haha! And this one...
http://www.cafepress...shirt,168178180

Iceheart

Iceheart

your argument is invalid

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 19,209 posts
I like the "fight evil" one the best :)

Kokeshi_Doll769

Kokeshi_Doll769

Don't let them know you're afraid.

• Members
  • 5,220 posts
hahaha!!

IMericka

IMericka

Coney Island Queen

• Members
  • 15,730 posts
they sell this stamped all over buttons, bumper stickers and the like too. the pretension is appreciated.

also sup with Todd?

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 28,276 posts
Works for Boeing. Lives in Everette, WA. Totally sweet. Really smart. Tragically single.

Iceheart

Iceheart

your argument is invalid

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 19,209 posts

Totally sweet. Really smart. Tragically single.

I happen to also be all of these things.

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 28,276 posts
I know quite a few people in that category. No idea why none of you want to date each other.

Iceheart

Iceheart

your argument is invalid

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 19,209 posts
Mostly because they live thousands of miles away from me. Dating is kind of hard when that's the case.

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 28,276 posts
Ok, I'll give you that one. But my real life friends?? No excuses!!

Iceheart

Iceheart

your argument is invalid

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 19,209 posts
Perhaps you should introduce them? I'd love it if one of my friends would introduce me to a guy they think I'd hit it off with. Most of my (attached) friends are like "Oh, I know this great guy!" and I'm like "uh, hook a sister up?" And they're like "oh, well, he was single for YEARS, but he just got a girlfriend." And I'm like "We've known each other for ages. And it occurs to you to mention this guy to me NOW, when he has a girlfriend after YEARS of being single?"

Yeah.

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 28,276 posts
Most of them already know eachother! Or they met at our wedding or they met a few years ago at the baby showers!! I don't understand the holdup.

Spoiler

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• Members
  • 19,697 posts

Works for Boeing. Lives in Everette, WA. Totally sweet. Really smart. Tragically single.

OH reheheheally?

I take that back. Unfortunately, I have way more single guy friends than girl friends. Go figure, I'm an engineer.

Actually, how tall is he? One of my friends has a single sister who is very particular about height, since she is rather tall.

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 28,276 posts
He's kinda short. Probably 5'10" or so.

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• Members
  • 19,697 posts
I think she prefers 6', but my single guy friends are all no taller than 5'8". I think she's 5'8 or 9.

Iceheart

Iceheart

your argument is invalid

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 19,209 posts

Most of them already know eachother! Or they met at our wedding or they met a few years ago at the baby showers!! I don't understand the holdup.

Did they properly meet, or were they just kind of pointed out to each other at said events?

If the answer is yes, yeah, they're nuts.

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 28,276 posts
Oh no. They've MET met.

Actually, funny story, I have a TON of pics from my reception of people who DIDN'T know eachother or had JUST met talking/drinking/dancing/singing together. It's kinda odd for me. This guy I worked at Sam's with for 3 years was hitting on my grandmother all night. My friend's little sister was dancing with my dad. My friend's youngest sister was dancing with a groomsman (and I KNOW they'd just met that night.) I have a pic of my best friend from childhood who lives in Houston dancing with the older brother of a good friend of mine from high school who lives in Austin. OH and one of my good friends from high school/jr high wound up in bed with my brother that night (I just found out about this over Christmas...ew.) Hell even the DJ was out partying it up at the after party at a karaoke bar with a group of my friends and my brother.

My wedding was pretty epic. Definitely not one of those events where people stuck to their own clique/group/family.

Good God a Bear

Good God a Bear

well ****

• Supporters
  • 7,718 posts
You're welcome....

http://readadamnbook.com/index.html

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 28,276 posts