For those who love SPOILERS, the season premiere taught us the following, all in the first four minutes of the episode:
* As we already knew from entertainment news, Robert California has talked Jo out of the CEO position, and is now the new CEO. He was slightly less creepy tonight, but still abnormal.
* The new Scranton manager is...played by the actor with the second-most successful movie career behind Carell's. By which I mean Andy. No surprise, and therefore no major complaint from me.
* Pam is pregnant with the second Halpert boy. This was also spoiled before the premiere.
* Angela is also pregnant, presumably thanks to Horn-Rimmed Glasses the gay state senator. This part was news to me.
* Gabe is back from Florida. Lord knows why. Everyone still thinks he's lame. The universe is in agreement.
* Dunder Mifflin Scranton has just lost their biggest client (unnamed -- Blue Cross of PA?). Is this the first hint of harder times to come?
* Kevin is somehow not a loser. For this one Robert has some serious explaining to do.
* Planking is dumb. Just in case anyone had evidence to the contrary.
So. Anyone beyond our household still on board?
Edited by NumberSix, 29 October 2012 - 06:58 PM.